Chapter 15

Happy snow day to everyone in New York!❄️

⚠️Talks of abuse ⚠️

Thea Hayden

"Hi, Kara." I say while waving at her on facetime with Harry's phone.

"Oh, my god. Harry you didn't tell me should was soooooo pretty." Kara exaggerates

"Oh, please hun. Nothing compared to you. You look a lot like Harry actually..."

She is the sweetest girl I think I've ever met and Harry is in awe of her . This is the fist time I met her. Harry decided to pay me a visit at work and Kara called him because we haven't seen each other since I stayed at his place a little over a week ago, she looks a lot like Harry.

Gertrude can even tell I like him , I just admitted I like him, shit. When he cam into the diner her face lit up and looked and me and said ' Go get some bad boy, baby.' and winked.

65 year old Gertrude is telling me to get some, she's too funny.

"Okay, now I heard your middle name is Elizabeth . I believe you have graduated to Queen, even though I know Harry calls you princess." she says and my face heats up, she knows that!

"I'm a Queen now , huh."

"Yep, and Harry is prince Harry. You know , like prince Harry." She says with a giant smile on her face.

"Hahah, I'm your queen mister, bow down to me."

"Yeah, you tell him Thea!" Kara yells while laughing

"Well I gotta go, school was too much today. Mum's friend Genevieve is going to be staying with us for a month. I don't know why because mum has never mentioned her and she looks like she should be at university, like you Harry. But she looks like a drug addict."

"Why do you know what a drug addict is ?" Harry questions

"Harry, I remember that drug movie you watched with mom over the summer when you thought I was asleep . I know all about drug cartel now. " Kara states with no hesitation, she's only 6 ,holy fuck.

"Whatever , just don't tell Mum you saw that . Do me a favor and stay away from Genevieve if she gives you a bad vibe , alright."

"Alright. Here's Mum now." Kara says and hands her mom the phone

"Oh ,Harry Hi." Kara's mom says with a big belly while sitting down.

"Regina, how's the little one in there?"

"She's good." Regina says while watching Kara go outside and both of Harry and Regina's emotions change in a matter of seconds.

"Harry-"Regina get's cut off by Harry looking pissed but broken in some way

"Regina... don't."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do." Regina says while sighing

What is going on, I'm confused in so many fucking different ways.

"We'll talk later , I'm with uh-  my uh- Thea."

My Thea?

Was he gonna call me his girlfriend? Awwwww

" Oh, okay . Well I decided on a name for baby number two."

"What is it Reg?"

"Avery." Regina says while smiling uncontrollably

"After my pet fish in college?" Harry asks

Wait, college? Oh wait college in England is high school, right.