Chapter 4

Thea Hayden

When I got back to the table Juliet left a tip for Gertrude and was ready to go back to the dorm.

When we were walking back no one really said anything ,which was worrying me.

I don't know why but I think that they're all mad at me.

Maybe they're judging me about Harry. I don't know.

When we got back to the dorm we all sat in silence...

"So,Thea why is Harry calling you princess and why did you have his cigarettes? "Juliet said

"Uh- the other night when you left me , we walked back to my dorm because he also lives in this building -" I said while getting cut off .

"He lives in this building?!" Juliet questions me like I committed a murder .

"Uh yeah, I kinda yelled at him and said I needed a cigarette so he gave me his ."

"Oh well , tell Niall to fuck me thanks ." Sloan stated with no hesitation.

Catherine ,Sloan , Juliet and I talked for hours until Catherine said she need to go home .

Sloan offered to drive her home cause its late but she insisted on taking the subway . She said she likes the city at night reminds her of being a kid.

After she left we decided to watch clueless then go to bed .

As I was falling asleep I couldn't stop thinking about those fucking eyes that looked exactly like mine but he no emotion behind them.
                                             ~~

Harry and I stumbled into my dorm room breathing loudly . He started to laugh because I couldn't take off my shoes . Which made me scold him while doing so .

"C'mon darling I can't wait forever ." He states while pouting

He's so cute .

"I'm sorry , Sloan and Juliet are sleeping in there rooms I don't want my shoes to make any noise ."

"We're about to go have sex in your room and you're worried about shoes making noise ? Baby ,you care way too much about these things." He says while smiling

"Well I don't want to be rude ."

"Your anything but rude." He says while coming over to hug me .

And in one quick motion he picks me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist . He starts kissing me with his plump lips and our breathing starts to pick up as he's walking to my room.

He opens my door and and drops me on my bed and takes off his shirt then dips down to kiss me , but sweet this time. He looks at me then grabs my leggings.

"Are you sure?" He asks again

"Yes baby ,I'm sure ."

~~

I hear the sound of my phone and I jolt up and realize it was all a dream. I look at my phone and see that Logan's calling me .

"Hello" I say into the phone half asleep

"Thea! I'm so sorry I know it's late but- ,"

I cut him off "What Logan ? What's wrong ?"

"It's aunt Roslyn she's having a bad night ." He says softly

Before I even noticed my shoes were on and I left a note for the girls saying I was going to to the hospital for Roslyn.

I got in a cab and went straight to the hospital in my Nyu sweatshirt, my spandex shorts and my air force ones . Jesus I look like basic whore , whatever I was sleeping in this .