Chapter 61🌹

-I made a mistake in one of the chapters sorry guys don't yell at me🙁 A couple folks told me bri was a real estate agent but me being the lazy bitch that i am I didn't wanna go back to the beginning and look. Ionk why I keep thinking her and nique was both nurses but ya drop some baby names for bri and cam baby it can be a boy or girl name i haven't decided the gender yet.

Junior
I talked to Nique and Bri today and they told me about some boy name Ty. Right now i'm heading over to this place where they usually take folks at if they trynna get to em or some. It's like a small lil cabin down in this path not far from Royce house.

He usually have like 1 or 2 folks over there when they got somebody in there so imma go see if he there.

I pulled up and drove around towards the back. I walked to the back door and dapped up one of the folks I knew there. He already knew I was coming so he watching the back for me but he couldn't go in to tell me if anyone was here. I walked in and went straight to the room.

I opened the door and some guy was laying there on the floor.

"Yo name Ty?" I said.

He shook his head yes.

I grabbed him and wrapped his arm around my neck and went out the back door. As I got to my car I heard Royce voice. I pushed Ty down on my car floor.

"my bad bro" I said.

I turned around and Royce was walking around the Cabin with his gun.

"What the fuck is you do here bruh" He said walking up on me.

I met him half way so he won't see in my car.

"Came to pick up my shit I left here i'm done with yo ass."

He punched me in my face.

"You a lil bitch yo ass ran couldn't even fight me cause you know i'll beat yo ass."

I touched on my lip and looked at my hand and saw blood.

"wassup then nigga" I said while punching him on his jaw.

Brianna

I woke up and I wasn't feeling my best. I went to the bathroom and took a shower then laid back down. Cam wasn't here last night he went out and didn't come back he always do this every other week. I went downstairs and got some water and a banana. As I got back in the bed Cam was walking in the room he came to the bed and was bout to lay down then he looked at me and went in the bathroom and turned the shower on.

I just rolled my eyes.

must of been with some bitch and didn't want me to smell him

I ate my banana and drunk my water then fell asleep.

•••

I woke up and was feeling a lil better. I sat up and scrolled down instagram for a while I looked over and Cam was sleep then I got up and started getting my clothes and took them downstairs and put them in the washing machine.

I walked upstairs and Cam phone was ringing.

"Cam yo phone ringing." I said.