Chapter 19🌹

Brianna

Me and Cam was sitting at the park eating some ice cream.

"Lemme get some." He said.

"Hell naw nigga you should of never ate your so fast." I said.

He pushed me playfully and I laughed. I felt somebody staring at us and I turned around and saw a girl who looked like she was bout 8 or 9 staring at us.

I smiled at her then turned around.

"Man I had a crazy dream last night." Cam said.

"What was it about"

"Me an you."

I looked at him and he continued to talk.

"So it was like I was falling asleep in my dream and you kept staring at me and I said whatcha looking at then you said some, I forgot but I know you said you love me and my eyes shot open like I was shocked as hell and-"

I busted out laughing.

"Da hell you laughing at?" Cam said.

"Nigga that wasn't a dream."

"I'm not playing with you Brianna."

"I'm not playing with you either Cameron, I love youuuuuu." I said while squeezing his cheeks.

He smacked my hands off his face and stared at me then all of a sudden his tongue was in my mouth. We pulled away from the kiss and I punched him in his leg.

"Put yo tongue in my mouth again and that's a bullet up yo asshole." I said.

"Shut up you know you liked it."

I rolled my eyes and the girl I saw from earlier approached me.

"Um hi, my name is Brittany are you Brianna?" She asked nicely.

"Yeah why?"

"Um I believe that your my sister. I was put up for adoption 9 years ago and I wanted to get in touch with my family." She said.

"Uh how you find me?"

"My friend mom helped me."

I looked at Cam and he looked at me. I didn't know what to say I don't even know if she actually my sister or not.

"How old you is" cam asked.

"9"

"You know what a DNA test is?"

"Yeah"

"Imma take y'all to the hospital and they gone test y'all and see if yall related ok."

I looked at cam and he grabbed my hand.

"Who you here with?" I asked.

"Nobody,I don't stay far from here." She said.

We all got in the car and Cam drove us to the hospital. Wait I just noticed cam didn't even ask me if I wanted to take a test. Too late now cause we pulling up to the hospital.

I forgot her name so I tapped cam.

"What's her name again?"

"I don't know."

"Wasn't you listening.?"

"No I started listening when she said she was yo sister."

I pushed Cam and looked at the girl.

"What's yo name again?"

"Brittany."

"Ok."