Chapter 68🌹

Leah

"Have dj told you anything about that night" Nique asked.

"No to be honest I haven't really ask him about it but I will today" I said.

"Ok"

It's been four days since the guys left that night to do whatever they was doing. They didn't get back till the next day around 10 in the morning and wouldn't tell us anything at all.

Right now i'm dropping nique off at home because she asked me to meet her at the car place cause she had to drop hers off to get fixed and chris wasn't answering the phone and bri was sleep.

"Thanks again girl." Nique said while getting out the car.

"No problem"

I pulled off and drove to wendy's then drove over to Dj house. I'm gonna try to find out what they did that night for nique and bri because they really want to know.

At first I wanted to know too but then I thought about it .. if they have a problem with telling us what they did that night maybe it's best that I don't know.

I pulled up to dj house and walked in.

"Bae?" I yelled.

"yoo" he said.

I walked to his room and he was smoking while watching a movie. I gave him a kiss and sat on the bed then handed him his food.

"You haven't talked to me all day." I said.

"My bad ugly I been sleep all day. I woke up like 2 hours ago" He said.

"aww my baby tell me bout yo week" I said while squeezing his cheeks.

He slapped my hands and started eating.

"Ian really do nun this week went out and made some money , went to the trap and did some stuff there , chris cousin came back from the dead so we slid on him but ending up resolving the problems after chris let him explain why he faked his death and now his bab-" Dj looked up at me.

"Ohh you filthy animal." he said.

I laughed.

"You really brought me food and asked about my week just so you can know about that day .. this isn't like you .. who set you up to this nique or bri .. it was bri wasn't it" He said.

"You're so easy pooh" I said while giving him a kiss.

"YOU GAVE ME FOOD YOU KNOW I LOVE FOOD SO I WASNT EVEN THINKING WHEN YOU ASKED ME"

"I don't know why y'all hiding it , it's not even bad you literally said y'all resolved the problems" I said.

He looked at me and continued eating.

"you already starting talking don't stop now."

"if i tell you everything there's a lot of stuff that could happen just because you knew about it which is why they aren't telling nique or bri." he said.

"Ok well don't tell me anything else about it" I said.

He nodded.

We ate and watched a movie.

"Ok boo somebody booked an appointment with me so imma go home so I can set up everything the girl appointment in a hour." I said.

"you need to get you a shop" dj said.

"Yeah yeah I know imma get one soon." I said.

"Ight imma come with you tho i'll just stay in the room." He said.