Chapter 63🌹

Hi guys i'm back dont curse me out😩 and no i'm not gone to take 3 weeks to update this next chapter😁

Brianna
I've been staying with junior for about a week. Cam texted me for about three days straight then stopped after he seen I wasn't going to reply. I was going to go back to my house but i'm not sure if it's safe since they still haven't dealt with Royce even tho i'll pop a nigga in a minute.

"Aye you hungry?" Junior said.

"No" I said while scrolling down instagram.

"I'm bout to go out and handle some stuff you coming?"

"No"

"You haven't been out the house all week you need to get some air or some"

"Im cool imma get out the house today, imma drive to the trap in a lil while and probably go hang with my sister."

"Ok" He said before leaving out.

*Ding*

Nique💜: heyy im here at the trap with chris by myself you still coming ?🥲

Bri: yeah i'm otw now
Bri: cam there ?

Nique💜:yeah but he in his office.. don't worry I beat his ass for you

Bri: LMAO

I grabbed my things and went to the car. As I pulled off Auntie Lee called me.
Phone call:
"Hey baby" She said.

"Hey auntie how you doing?"

"I'm doing good, how you doing everything good with the baby?"

"Yeah my next appointment sometime next week."  I said.

"Oh ok stop by here one of these days and come visit me and your sister."

"Ok I probably come by later today"

"Ok text me and let me know"

Call ended.

I stopped by the gas station to get gas and as I got out the car I seen Royce coming out the store.

shit

I got back in the car and pulled off hoping he didn't see me. I pulled out my phone and texted nique.

Bri: just seen royce at the gas station i don't think he seen me tho🤠

Nique💜: hopefully not i heard they supposed to roll up on em in a couple days
i'm not sure tho but imma facetime you until you get here

incoming facetime call from "nique💜"

"shit my finger " I heard nique say as I answered the phone.

"where you at now" she asked.

"i'm at a different gas station bout to get ready to pump the gas."

I got out and went into the gas station to pay for the gas. I walked back out to my car and started pump the gas. As I got back in the car my phone went off.

Cam: just wanted to say i'm sorry again😔

I sighed and put my phone back up so Nique can see me as I drive.