Garmadon,Wu and Misako

Zane was put in charge of all the kids while Garmadon where at Misako's apartment. Misako had taken the 2 of them there to deal with there Fighting issue since Wu had gotten back from his 'Secret Trip'. Garmadon was Never in trouble with Misako before. Misako said"Why do you fight with your Brother to begin with Garmadon"? Garmadon said"DON'T ASK ME! ASK WU,HE STARTED IT"!! Misako said"Wu? Why did you start fighting your brother"? Wu said"Cause He yelled at me sneaking out and taking off towards Ninjago city,That's what started the fighting"! Garmadon said"Father would've never condoned this Behavior,Neither do I. I raised you better than father Ever could"! Misako said"Knock it off! Garmadon! Wu! Stop it"!  Garmadon and Wu where pulled apart from each other. Misako said"Garmadon? Where you spanked as a child"? Garmadon said"Why are you asking you know I was. Strict father". Misako said"Well that's what I'm going to do to you and Wu,So this fighting will stop". Garmadon said"I'm 35. Not 20". Misako said"When my sister was alive and I was your age My sister still spanked me". Garmadon said"Pls don't Misako. I haven't been spanked since I was 10". Garmadon tried to get up but Misako had grabbed him. Misako said"Wu,corner now"! Wu grumbled as he usually does and sat in the corner. Garmadon tried to free himself from Misako's hold but failed. Garmadon said"Why are you so strong"? Misako pulled Garmadon over her lap. Misako lifted up Garmadon's robe and Raised her hand,starting to spank him. Garmadon had tears sliding down his face but kept quiet. When Garmadon was let up,Misako hugged him and said"It's over hun. *Dries his face and kisses his forehead* Switch places with your Brother". Garmadon and Wu switched places. Wu said"Misako pls don't". Misako said"Wu! Come here now"! Wu obeyed and got over Misako's lap. Misako raised her hand,and started to spank him. Wu was crying a lot and was verbally crying. When Wu was let up,The two brothers apologized to each other for fighting. Misako said"We're gonna stay here for the night. I've got some Pajamas for you two and some clothes for Tomorrow". Garmadon said"What if Wu fights sleep"? Misako said"I'll deal with him if he fights sleep. You need to relax in bath 🛁 honey. Then Bedtime,for both of you". Wu said"But".. Misako said"Wu,I will take off my belt. So you better go get ready for bed 🛌 Mister". Wu whined but went to get ready for bed 🛌. Garmadon got out of bath with a robe on and a towel around his head. Garmadon said"Need help Baby brother"? Wu nodded. Garmadon slipped the shirt over Wu's head then slipped on his pants and tied em in the middle. Garmadon got dressed quickly into his Pajamas then settled next to his brother in the bed 🛌,snuggling close to him and said"Night My baby brother. Love you". Wu said"Brother,I love you too". Soon both brothers where fast asleep 😴. Misako peeked through the door and smiled.