Easter

Today was a Fun Holiday for the Kids. Today was Easter. Kai never celebrated Easter before. So today would be his 1st easter. Lloyd had a little surprise for his little brother. Kai woke up. Lloyd said"Surprise Baby brother! Happy 1st Easter"!! Kai said"Wha? Easber? Wha that"? Garmadon said"Good Morning my Sons"! Kai said"Daddy"!! Garmadon picked up Kai. Lloyd said"Dad? Are we gonna do the  Egg hunt?  And our Easter Baskets"? Garmadon said"Yes Son. We did them every year". All the Kids where up, So was Wu. Wu said"Happy Easter Big Brother of Mine". Wu gave Garmadon a Chocolate Necklace with his favorite color and filling. Garmadon said"Thank You little Brother. Happy Easter to you too". Garmadon had a Crown made of Gold and put it on Wu's head. Garmadon said"I made this for you. Before I fell into that Dark place and Wasn't able to come home to you". Wu hugged him and said"Thank you brother. I love it". All the Kids tore into their baskets. Kai didn't know what to do. Lloyd said"Kai? Why didn't you open your basket"? Kai said"I don't know how. I neber celebated Easber a fore Wwoyd". Lloyd said"Here, I'll open it for you". Lloyd opened it up and said"Look at all the little Plushies Kai. There's one of Me, Zaney, Jaysey and Colie. And there marshmallow candy, Chocolate eggs, Bunny's and a whole bunch of Gummies". Kai ate some of the Candy. Lloyd said"I'll put the rest of the candy up with ours for Later. Garmadon said"Time for the egg hunt Kids. Now around the Bounty are 1í eggs hidden. Now let the egg hunt began"! After all the eggs for found the kids ate em since they where chocolate. Lloyd got 16,Nya got 12,Jay got 10,Cole got 8,Zane got 7 and Kai got 11.Lloyd said"This Easter was the best"!!! Jay said"Hear,Hear"!! At Night...Lloyd and Jay where fighting for the remote. Garmadon said"Enough! Lloyd, Jay, you two either sit down and watch a show or Separate". Jay said"Ok Master Garmadon". Lloyd said"Yes Daddy". Jay said"You still call him Daddy? That's what little kids call their dads". Nya said"Not True! I'm 14 and I still call him Daddy. So Lloyd can too, Jay"! Jay said"Ok,Ok, Jeez. Pipe down". Suddenly Kai ran into the room, he had a Black eye. Lloyd picked him up and said"Shh, Oh Kai-on you're ok. I've got you. Shh". Kai said"Wwoyd! Colie hurted mes"! Lloyd said"Let's put some Eye drops in your eye". Lloyd laid Kai down on the  couch and got the eye drops. Kai wouldn't hold still, So Nya had to hold him. Lloyd said"It ok. It's not gonna hurt. I promise you. One time a former friend of mine gave me a black eye once".  Lloyd carefully put the drops in. Lloyd said"See? It doesn't hurt kiddo. Would I do something that would hurt you? No, I wouldn't even think of it". Kai raised his arms up, so Lloyd picked him up. Kai said"Wwoyd, I lub ou's big Brover". Lloyd said"I love you too Kiddo". Zane said"Cole Jacob!! C'mere right now"! Cole tried to run, but Zane caught him. Garmadon said"Zane, I will deal with him,Relax boy". Zane said"Yes Sir Master Garmadon". Jay said"Hey zane, where's the Falcon"?  Zane said"It's in our room. But I upgraded it to turn Invisible". Wu said"Brother's and Sister's are often different but they are also the same". Kai said"I habe fiwe.  And I'm 4". Lloyd said"I have life power and I'm the 4th oldest Ninja". Nya and Wu where playing a Chess game. Cole was sent to bed earlier cause he hurt Kai.  Lloyd and Kai where wolfing down some chocolate. Zane brought out the Falcon for Jay to play with. Garmadon and Wu where in their room, Wu didn't feel well so Garmadon had him Lay down.