Misako's forgotten Childhood

The day Misako was born... Selilukia and Miliko where excited to meet their baby girl. Sukia and Maximus are 2,Sukia said"I can't waits to meet ours sister"! Max said"Yeah,I wonder if she'll looks like yous sissy". Sukia said"Mommy,What'd you think baby sister will look like"? Selilukia said"Maybe she'll like me. Since she's a girl". Milko said"She could look like me". At the Hospital... Selilukia gave birth to her daughter,Miliko said"She's beautiful". Selilukia said"She has a green strip in her hair,just like my mother did". Miliko looked at the green strip in his daughters hair and said"What name did you pick love"? Selilukia said"Misako Kylie Carter". Miliko said"What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl". Misako's eyes open,revealing bright green eyes. Selilukia said"Milik look,She has green eyes so beautiful". Misako reached up to her mom,Selilukia said"Hello my beautiful baby girl". Sukia and Max walked into the room. Selilukia said"Max,Sukie meet Misako your baby sister". Sukia said"Mommy,She gots green eyes like's grandma"! Max said"She's so cute"!  Misako got held by her siblings and fussed over by the king and Queen of Ninjago saying she looked like a little princess.

Meeting Prince Garmadon... Misako is 4,Max and Sukia are 7,Today Misako and her siblings are going to meet Prince Garmadon. King Quinn and Queen Gabriella-Quinn where awaiting their arrival. Garmadon said"Mwommy? What's if shwe doesn't like me's"? Queen Gabriella said"Oh honey,I'm sure Misako will love you Garmie? Now where's your brother"? Clouse said"I'm here mama"! The 3 siblings arrived,Misako dressed in green,Maximus dressed in turquoise and Sukia dressed in blue.

The 3 of them bowed

The 3 of them bowed. King Quinn said"Welcome children,Come in". Max and Sukia followed him into the Monastery,Misako spotted Garmadon and Clouse playing by the lake. Queen Gabriella-Quinn said"Why don't you come inside dear,I'll call the boys in. *Notices Misako's dress* My aren't you beautiful? What's your Name dear"? Misako said"I'm Misako your Highness". Queen Gabriella-Quinn call to her sons and they ran over to her. Clouse said"Hello,I'm Clouse". Queen Gabriella-Quinn said"Prince Clouse,and this is Prince Garmadon. He's a bit shy". Inside... Misako was holding the queen's hand as she showed Misako around while holding her son. Clouse was playing with the other 2 kids. Misako said"Your house is very pretty your highness". Queen Gabriella-Quinn said"Thank you dear. What a sweet little girl you are,I hope you and Garmadon will be great friends". Misako said"I hope so's too. I don't have many other friends at school". Queen Gabriella-Quinn said"And why is that my dear"? Misako said"I'ms too differents,I was born with a green stripe in my hair and green eyes. No one at school has green eyes or a stripe and No likes to explore". Garmadon said"I's lwike 'plworing too's. An's I wike your green eyes and Stripe you's pretty lwikes mwommy sways". Misako said"Thanks Prince Garmadon,You're very kind. *Notices the red in his eyes* Why's you habe red in's your eyes"? Garmadon said"An ebil snwake bwited me's". Queen Gabriella-Quinn put down Garmadon,he held Misako's hand. Misako said"I's no care that your eyes red,You're verys sweet an's kind". Garmadon said"Thwank you mwisko". Garmadon hugged her,Misako returned the hug,smiling. When the 2 little ones parted the hug,Misako said"I feel dizzy". Garmadon said"Mwommy"!! Queen Gabriella-Quinn picked up the 4 yr old girl and her son bringing the 2 to the bedroom. Queen Gabriella-Quinn put them on the bed and put a cold rag on Misako's head. Garmadon was holding her hand and staying close to her. Queen Gabriella-Quinn said"Aw Baby,You're so sweet". The 2 little ones slept on the bed,The Queen watching over them...

Bullied...  Misako is now 6,The twins Max and Sukie are 8. Max was sick so he stayed home,Queen Gabriella-Quinn and King Quinn took Sukia,Misako,Clouse and Garmadon to Jamanikai village. King Quinn said"Alright kids,go play. Me and Gabriella will be over here". Misako bowed and said"Ok your majesty". Garmadon said"Misako,Let's go play"! Misako said"Ok my prince,Let's go". A 9 yr old girl came over and said"Hey 4 eyes,What're you doing here with the prince? You're a peasant"! Garmadon said"She's not! She's my friend"! The girl took Misako's glasses and said"Whoops! *Throws them* You better watch out peasant girl"! Musako said"Oh no! My glasses,those where the only ones I had"! Garmadon said"No cry misako,I'll get them for you. Pease no cry my princess". Sukia said"Aw,Your baby brother is so sweet Clouse. How come you don't live in him"? Clouse said"Its complicated". Garmadon used his Elemental powers to get Misako's glasses outta the tree. Garmadon said"Here you go Princess". Queen Gabriella-Quinn said"Aw,Garm gave Misako a Nickname he called her princess"! King Quinn said"Well that's nice". The girl pushed Misako and said"You're nothing but a stupid regular girl! You'll never be Anything but a peasant"!! Misako fell and skinned her knee real bad. Garmadon said"Stop that! My princess is special,She means means a lot to me! So go aways and don't come near us again"!! The girl said"Your princess?! She's nothing a peasant,She's not worthy to a be a princess"! Garmadon's eyes glowed red and he pushed the girl then ran over to Misako. Garmadon said"Are you ok Princess"?! Misako said"I'm fine my prince,Thanks for helping me". Garmadon said"You're Welcomes Princess. *Notices Misako's skinned knee* Lets get you's to Mama she can heal you Princess. Can you walk"? Misako tried to get up but she couldn't stand on her leg,Misako said"Ow! *tears start going down her face* It hurts too much"! Garmadon helped her up,Putting her arm around his shoulder and holding her up...

Misako doesn't remember this because Quinn used a Potion on her,Only Sukia and Max remember this. Sukia was 9 when she and Misako where dropped off at the Monastery so Misako would've still been 6,Max was dropped off at Master Chen's Island for training since he discovered that he had Elemental Powers...