Sick Jay

Jay still wasn't feeling well. Garmadon woke up to Jay's Crying. Garmadon said"What's wrong Kiddo"? Jay said"B-Bad d-dream". Garmadon picked him up and said"Oh lightning it's ok". Wu said"Morning Brother,Morning Jay". Jay snuggled with Garmadon. Wu said"Still not feeling good"? Jay nodded. Wu said"Let's get you dressed". Jay said"Can I wears my hoodie"? Garmadon said"Sure lightning,My father should be outside training with the kids". Wu said"I'm gonna get dressed. Would you like me to lay out yours"? Garmadon said"Yes,Brother. I'll wear my white and Green one today". Wu said"Ok Brother". After Getting Dressed...  Garmadon sat in his chair,Holding Jay close to him while rocking and singing to the boy. Jay held Garmadon's hand. Wu said"I got some medicine for him and some jucie". Garmadon said"Thanks Brother. Lightning,You've gotta take some medicine". Jay shook his head. Garmadon said"Do you want me to mix into you're jucie"? Jay nodded. Garmadon mixed the medicine into the jucie then put the lid on the jucie. Garmadon said"Here you go kiddo". Jay drank it. Garmadon said"Do want anything to eat Kiddo"? Jay shook his head,No. Garmadon said"How bout some soup"? Jay nodded. Wu said"Ok. I'll make it real quick. Brother what would you like"? Garmadon said"Uh some cereal". Wu said"Ok. I'll have some too". Jay said"M-Master"? Garmadon said"Yes Kiddo"? Jay said"I h-had a-an A-Accident". Garmadon said"It's ok kiddo. Let's get you changed". Garmadon changed Jay's pull-up and Pajama pants. Garmadon picked him back up and sat back on the chair. Garmadon said"You ok Lightning"? Jay nodded. Garmadon said"Ok My little Ninja". Wu said"Ok I finished Jay's soup. And I got our cereal". Garmadon said"Ok. I'll feed him then I'll eat". Wu said"Ok,As long as you eat too Brother". Garmadon fed Jay the soup,He ate almost half the bowl. Garmadon said"You Done kiddo"? Jay nodded. Wu said"I can hold him while you eat". Garmadon put Jay In Wu's arms and ate his Cereal. Jay said"M-Master G-Garmadon"? Garmadon said"Yes Kiddo"? Jay said"I h-had a-an A-Accident"! Garmadon said"Oh  Lightning it's ok Little Ninja". Garmadon picked him up outta Wu's arms,Changing Jay's Pull-up and pants. Garmadon said"See,All done". Jay reached out to Garmadon. Garmadon picked him up. Wu felt Jay's Forehead and said"We need to take him to the Doctor". Garmadon said"Ok. Let's take My dad's Copter". Wu said"The Bounty's faster". Garmadon said"Ok. Let's just go". At the Hospital... Jay was getting checked over by a Doctor. Jay said"Master Garmadon"! Garmadon said"It's ok. I'm right here. You're Alright". The doctor said"He's got a Stomach flu. He'll have to stay in the hospital for the Day. My King are you his Guardian"? Garmadon said"Yes". The doctor said"There's no legal record my King". Garmadon said"Well He and his brothers used to be in foster care,They ran away to be together then Me and Wu found them". The doctor said"How long ago was this"? Garmadon said"About 2 yrs ago". The doctor said"Ok. I'll send a Social with you so you can sign the legal papers". Garmadon said"Of Course. King's have to obey their own laws". Jay had to get a shot. Jay Clung to Garmadon. Garmadon said"Oh Lightning it's ok. I'm here, Little Ninja". Wu  said"Jay,Would like something to drink"? Jay nodded. Wu brought Jay's cup and filled it with Jucie. Garmadon said"He drank that fast". Jay had dropped his cup. Garmadon said"Wu can you get that pls"? Wu said"Sure. Good thing it's a lidded Sippycup". Garmadon said"Yeah Good thing. Wait,Me and you have grown-up versions of those. Dad doesn't trust with a Regular cup". Wu said"I wonder why". Wu giggled. Garmadon said"Wanna Bonk Master Wu for laughing at me"? Jay nodded. Jay took a plastic stick and bonked Wu on the head. Jay and Garmadon giggled. Wu rubbed his head and said"Ouch". Garmadon said"It's a toy Wu". Wu said"It's plastic,And Plastic hurts". Garmadon said"Jay,Did you have an Accident"? Jay nodded. Garmadon laid Jay down on the bed,Removing his pants and took off the wet pull-up,Putting on a Fresh Pull-up and his pants back on. Jay said"M-Master G-Garmadon"? Garmadon said"Yes Kiddo,What's wrong"? Jay said"S-Sleepy". Garmadon laid the boy down on the Bed and began to sing. Jay held Garmadon's hand. Garmadon finished the song. Garmadon said"Sweet Dreams Kiddo". Wu said"You're good with kids". Garmadon said"So are you". Wu said"Poor Jay. I hate it when one of the Kids is sick". Garmadon said"I hope I don't get it. I feel so Vulnerable when I'm sick". Wu said"Not just when you're sick. When the kids aren't around you're vulnerable but it's because your Autistic. I'm not that Vulnerable because I'm not Autistic but I'll be here for you no Matter Brother". Garmadon said"Thanks Wu. How did I get so Lucky to have a brother like you". Wu said"You just did. Don't forget your Big Brother,Clouse". Garmadon said"C.C's an Amazing big brother". Wu said"Chen's a good father. He's the father you were meant to have". Garmadon said"I wonder why you don't have a Godfather". Wu said"Well there was No one else alive that dad knew. But it's ok,I'm glad you have Chen and Clouse too". Later,After taking Jay home... A social worker arrived. Garmadon said"You must Racheal". The woman said"Yes. I got a call from a friend of mine who said you wanted to sign the Legal papers for Zane,Jay and Cole". Garmadon said"Correct". Cole saw her and hid behind Garmadon. Garmadon said"Oh Little Ninja,It's ok. She's not taking you anywhere I'm just signing the Legal papers". Cole said"She's the one who took me from Zane". The woman said"Cole,Nice to see you again". Cole said"No its not". Garmadon smacked Cole's backside twice and said"Be Nice". Cole said"Sorry". The woman said"You spank the kids"? Garmadon said"There's no law about,My father didn't rule it out and I won't ever". The woman said"How many kids live here"? Garmadon said"8. My 4 kids,mine and Misako's Niece and these 3,Zane,Cole and Jay". The woman said"Skylor should've been in foster care when her mother died". Garmadon said"Not if she has family,My nephew Morrow is in the Palace of Amerald with his and Skylor's younger sister Harumi and Zane's twin sister Zara". After Garmadon signed the papers and the woman left Jay had woken up from his Nap,Feeling better. All the kids where playing in the backyard while Garmadon was doing lesson plans. Clouse accompanied his brother while the other 3 adults watched over the kids outside.