Garmadon,Clouse and Chen

Misako took the younger kids to a Doctor's appointment while Wu took the older kids to a Movie. So that left Chen with his 2 sons,sins, and Garmadon. Garmadon didn't want to get outta bed,so Clouse had changed his clothes and diaper. Garmadon said"Dad,Clouse kept the Diaper on me"!! Chen said"I told him to keep it on you". Garmadon said"Why?! I'm 35 not a Baby,I don't need to wear them during the day"! Chen said"To me you are a Child and therefor the diaper stays on. If you take it off you will get a spank". Garmadon growled. Chen said"Do not growl at Me"! Garmadon growled again. Clouse said"Garm enough"! Garmadon stopped. Chen said"Garmadon,Let's make something clear son growling is not okay with me. Next time you growl I'll spank,You Understand"? Garmadon nodded. Clouse wiped away the tears on Garmadon's face. Chen said"My Baby Boy,How bout you and Clousey go sit down while I make some Breakfast"? Garmadon and Clouse went to sit down and watch TV. Garmadon put on something. After Breakfast... Garmadon was in the Bathroom,He took off the diaper and put on some boxers then went outta the Bathroom. Clouse said"Did you take off your diaper"? Garmadon said"No". Clouse grabbed his Brother. Garmadon said"Let me go"!! Clouse checked to see if Garmadon was wearing his diaper. Clouse said"Why did you lie? Lying is not okay". Garmadon said"I was trying to avoid getting in trouble". Clouse said"Dad said you'll get a spank If you take it off". Garmadon saud"No"! Clouse grabbed him and swatted him 10 times. Garmadon had tears rolling down his face. Clouse said"I gotta put it back on you". Garmadon followed clouse back into the bathroom and Clouse put the diaper back on him. Garmadon was Crying. Clouse said"Oh Kiddo what's wrong"? Garmadon said"I feel like a Child". Clouse said"Me and father are helping you". Garmadon said"If Wu finds out I have to wear these he'll make fun of me". Clouse said"Then tell me I he does. Remember that I'm your big brother". Garmadon hugged him and said"I know that C.C". Clouse said"Let's go and watch TV". Garmadon said"Ok". Clouse and Garmadon went to watch TV. Chen turned it off and said"Traning time". Garmadon whined. Clouse said"Yes father". Garmadon said"No. I've done enough training thus week with the kids". Chen said"Garmadon,If you don't I'll get the Paddle". Garmadon used his powers and blasted his father.  Once Garmadon realized what he did he ran off,Crying. Clouse ran After him. Clouse said"Shh,It's ok. It was just an Accident". Chen said"Oh my Baby it's ok. I know you didn't mean too". Garmadon said"I'm sorry Daddy". Chen said"You're ok. You're not in trouble Baby". Clouse said"Why don't why go outside for awhile"? Garmadon shook his head,No. Clouse said"No? Ok kiddo we'll stay inside". Garmadon hugged both his Older brother and father. Chen said"He baby boy do you know why your powers went haywire"? Garmadon said"Yeah,Cause I was upset". Chen said"We can skip training. Why don't you and Clousey play a Board game or something"? Garmadon nodded and said"C.C,Wanna play a game"? Clouse saw how tired his brother was and said"Garm,Why don't you take a Nap"? Garmadon said"Ok. I'm kinda tired Anyway". Clouse picked him up and Carried Garmadon into the living. Clouse let his brother lay on him. Garmadon had his Dragon in his arms,Snuggling with it as he slept. When Everyone got home... Kai and Lloyd where playing with their toys,Jay and Nya where watching their tablet,Maya and Skylor where painting and Zane and Cole where in their room playing video games. Allowing Garmadon to sleep while the kids where playing and etc. Clouse didn't leave his Brother,he just stayed right there with Garmadon as His Brother slept. Chen was talking to Misako and Wu about the kids. Soon all the Kids where asleep themselves.