Kai and Zane get Hurt

The kids are on a Mission with Morrow and Harumi. Kai was using his Elemental wings. Harumi said"Wow,Those are so Cool"!! Zane said"We should get back to fighting". Harumi said"Right". During the fight... Zane got launched into the air. Zane said"Kai,Help me"!! Kai caught Zane but only ended up being dragged down. Zane let him go and pushed him towards the tree. Kai fell,Hurting his knees. Zane was Unconscious,Kai flew over to Zane. Kai said"Zaney?! Wwoyd,Ni-Ni,Rumi help"!! Nya said"Zane"! Harumi called Garmadon,telling him what happened. Garmadon took the Bounty and hurried over to them. Garmadon said"Hey Rumi,Sweetheart it's ok". Harumi hugged him. Kai said"Daddy"!!! Garmadon saw Zane and said"Thanks for calling him Rumi. Do you wanna come with us sweetie"? Harumi nodded. Back At Home... Zane was in the medical wing below the house (Pixal installed it along with a the secret HQ about 3 months ago.) And had a specialized IV in his arm,he was asleep. Harumi said"Uncle Garmadon,Will he be ok"? Garmadon said"Oh Sweetheart,He'll be ok Princess. Zane's Strong and Don't worry Auntie Misako will take care of him. Now how bout you go play with your sister and cousins,Ok"? Harumi said"Ok Uncle Garmadon. *Kisses his cheek* I'll go find Sky". Garmadon said"Ok sweetie". Kai flew over to Garmadon and said"Daddy"!! Garmadon said"Hey Baby boy,Are you feeling better"? Kai said"I gwuess so's Dada. I got's to wear these".

Garmadon said"Well c'mere baby boy"

Garmadon said"Well c'mere baby boy". Kai let his wings Disappear and Garmadon caught him. Garmadon said"You ok kiddo"? Kai said"I's worried bout Zaney. He got hurted cause of me'd". Garmadon said"It's not your fault kiddo,The guys you where fight,They hurt you and Zane". Kai said"I'm gonna's go play with Wwoyd and Rumi". Garmadon said"Ok Baby boy". Kai flew into the living room,Playing with Lloyd. Garmadon was singing.

Once he finished the song,He went to find Clouse. Clouse said"Hey Hatchling,You ok"? Garmadon said"Yes I'm fine CC. What're you doing"? Clouse said"Come see Hatchling". Garmadon sat on his brothers lap. Garmadon said"What is it CC"? Clouse said"It's a Cape I made just for you. I made out of soft materials". Garmadon said"Can I try it on"? Clouse said"Yes,Go ahead and put it on". Garmadon tried it on and said"I like it CC. I wanna show Wu". Clouse said"Ok". Garmadon ran off to show Wu his cape,ended up stepping on it and slipping. Wu caught him and said"Garm,You gotta be careful". Garmadon said"Ok. Do you like my cape,CC made it for me". Wu said"Yes I do,It looks very soft". Garmadon said"Where's Daddy,I wanna show him". Wu said"Chen and Misako are with Zane Garm. Chen doesn't want you down there". Garmadon said"But why"? Wu said"Because He's working on something. If you go down there you're in trouble". Garmadon said"Ok,But"... Wu said"Nope. No matter what excuse you have you're not going down there". Garmadon said"Fine". Wu said"Go take your cape before you get it dirty,ok"? Garmadon nodded. Later...(Harumi went home.) Garmadon snuck down to where Zane is. Chen said"Garmadon,go back upstairs". Garmadon said"Why"? Chen said"Becuase I'm working on something and it's dangerous for you or the other kids to be down here right now". Wu said"Ahem. Garmadon what'd I tell you"? Garmadon said"Aw ****"!! Wu said"Come here". Garmadon walked over to Wu. Wu smacked 2 time for the Bad word. Wu said"To the room and Stand in the corner". Garmadon whined and said"No"... Chen said"Garmadon Leland,Listen to your brother". Garmadon crossed his arms. Wu grabbed hold of his brother,Dragging him upstairs to their room. Wu said"Corner,Now". Garmadon said"No"!! Wu said"You need to calm down,So the 'Time-out' will help you calm down. You're riled up". Garmadon said"I am Not"!! Wu pulled Garmadon over to the Corner and said"Stay in the corner". Garmadon stayed in the corner. Garmadon said"Why am I even standing here"?! Wu said"whenever you're calm". Garmadon said"I hate this". Wu said"Have you calmed down"? Garmadon said"Yes". Wu said"Come here". Garmadon sat down on the bed next to Wu. Wu Said"Now,Over lap". Garmadon said"No,Brother pls no"!! Wu said"Garm,Over my lap Now".. Garmadon whined. Wu said"1! 2! Do I need to get a Switch. 3"! Wu went to the closet and got the switch. Garmadon said"No,Not the switch! Pls Brother,Not that"!! Wu said"Garmadon,Come here". Garmadon shook his head. Wu grabbed Garmadon's wrist and pulled his brother over his lap. Wu pulled down Garmadon's pants and underwear. Garmadon said"No"!! Wu smacked his hand down on Garmadon's bottom and said"Stop,This happened weather you want to or not". Wu began bringing the switch down in Garmadon's bottom 36 times. Garmadon was Sobbing. Wu put the switch down and let him up. Garmadon laid on the bed,Cuddling with his Dragon. Wu said"Garm,C'mere". Garmadon shook his head. Wu sat next to his brother and picked him up,setting Garmadon on his lap. Garmadon was still Crying. Wu said"Garm,Why're you still Crying"? Garmadon said"I-It still *hiccups* hurts". Wu said"How bout you change into something comfortable"? Garmadon said"Ok". Garmadon changed into a diaper and Pajamas. Wu said"How bout you take a Nap". Clouse said"Hey Hatchling". Garmadon said"CC,What're you doing". Clouse wiped the tear stain off his baby brothers face. Clouse said"Father went to get some stuff from the store but Hatchling I found this in your robe". Wu said"What is it"? Clouse said"One of the small daggers". Wu said"Show me your arms". Garmadon shook his head. Wu took hold of Garmadon's wrist and rolled up his sleve,seeing cuts on his arms. Garmadon looked off to the side. Wu said"Garm,Pls look at me". Garmadon looked at both his brothers. Wu said"Why're you hurting yourself"? Garmadon was silent. Clouse said"Hatchling,Pls talk to us". Garmadon had tears streaming down his face. Clouse said"Oh Hatchling,it's ok". Wu said"Shh,Shh it's ok". Garmadon said"The r-reason I s-started C-cutting is because of what I did. I hurt everyone even you brother and I felt like a monster". Wu said"Garmie,You know you can talk to us about this stuff. But cutting yourself is not okay". Garmadon was still Crying. Clouse said"Hatchling,Does it also have something to do with your former father"? Garmadon nodded and said"He called me a monster". The Kids heard what was going on. Cole knocked on the door. Clouse let him in. Cole said"Master Garmadon,We've all heard what was going on. I what that feels like,Being depressed I mean". Garmadon said"Ok. So how did you get through"? Cole said"I talked about what happened with someone I trusted the most and I felt better". Garmadon got up and hugged him. Garmadon said"Thank you,My Ninja". Cole said"You're Welcome Master Garmadon". Soon,All the Kids where asleep in the Living room. (Well minus Zane) Garmadon was talking about his past with both his brothers which made feel better. Chen was still in the city. Misako was with Zane.