Chen and Garmadon's Day

Misako took the girls to a Rollerrink,Wu took Lloyd and Kai to the park and Clouse took Zane,Cole and Jay to go see their dad. Chen was making breakfast,Garmadon came downstairs. Chen said"Morning Baby boy". Garmadon said"Morning Daddy". Chen kissed the top of his head. Garmadon said"Daddy,Do we have training today or Anything"? Chen said"Not today sweetheart. I thought we could go into the city". Garmadon said"Ok Daddy". Chen said"I set your clothes out for you on your bed". Garmadon said"Ok. Can I take my dragon"? Chen said"Sure sweetheart". After Breakfast... Garmadon went upstairs and got dressed. Chen packed a bag just incase Garmadon slipped into Headspace. Garmadon came downstairs and said"Daddy,Can we take the sit an stand stroller? If I get tired I can just sit on it". Chen said"Sure". Chen checked to see if Garmadon had a diaper on. Chen said"That's good,You're wearing diaper". Garmadon said"It's more comfortable than undies". Chen said"Let's go Baby boy". In the City... Garmadon was sitting on the stroller. Chen said"How come you're so light,You're even lighter than Zane and Cole". Garmadon said"Maybe because of the snake bite". Chen said"It's gotta be. But at least your muscles are strong you just get tired". Garmadon said"I wanna get a New puzzle for me and Wu to put together". Chen said"Ok sweetheart". They went into the toy store,Garmadon picked a out a few puzzles. Chen got Garmadon a purple Pacifier. Garmadon said"Daddy,Can I get a Plushie"? Chen said"Sure baby boy". Garmadon got off the stroller and got a Plushie that looks like Wu. Chen said"That plush looks like Wu. I see why you chose it". Garmadon said"Daddy,Can we watch a Movie at home"? Chen Said"Sure baby but I have work to do". A puppy came up to Garmadon. Garmadon said"Aw,Daddy look at the puppy"! Chen said"Hello there little pup". Garmadon picked up the puppy,holding it. Chen took a picture of his son with the puppy. The puppy licked him. Garmadon said"She's so cute". A lady came up and said"Excuse me Master Chen"? Chen said"Yes"? The lady said"That's my puppy King Garmadon has". Chen said"Oh,I'm sorry. I didn't notice". The lady said"It's ok. She got loose from her collar". Chen said"Garmie,sweetheart that's her puppy". Garmadon set the puppy down,The lady picked it up and said"Layla,You silly Pup". Garmadon said"Bye Layla". The puppy cutely barked at Garmadon. Back Home... Chen was some paperwork and some other things. Garmadon went upstairs to Chen's room. His Pacifier in his mouth,Holding his Plushie and his bottle. Chen said"Garmie,Daddy's Busy. Go back downstairs sweetheart". Garmadon shook his head,No. Garmadon took out his Pacifier and said"I wanna watch a movie with you Daddy". Chen said"We can watch one later baby,Right now I'm working". Garmadon said"Nwo! Not Later,now"! Chen said"Garmadon Quinn,Do not raise your voice at me. Now go back downstairs". Garmadon said"No! I don't wanna's"!! Chen said"Garmadon,1"! Garmadon said"Nwo"! Chen said"2"! Garmadon still refused. Chen said"3! *Grabs his son by the arm* You're in trouble now mister". Chen pulled Garmadon over his lap,raising his hand and began to Spank him. Garmadon said"Nwo Daddy"!! Chen said"Stop it. You need to listen to me when I tell you that I'm busy. You will not Yell at me,You understand me"?! Garmadon cried and said"Daddy"!! Chen said"It's almost over sweetheart". Chen laid down the last smacks,then let him up. Chen held him close,Gently rocking him. Chen said"Now how bout I give you a bath then Lay you down for a Nap"? Garmadon nodded,Tears streaming down his face still. Chen said"Shh,Shh Baby it's ok. *Wipes away the tears* Now let's get you into a bath". After Garmadon's bath... Chen put a new diaper on him and Pajamas . Chen said"Would you like a Bottle sweetheart"? Garmadon said"Yes Daddy". Chen gave him a warm bottle of milk. Chen kissed his head then laid Garmadon into his crib. (AUTHOR'SNOTE:"Clouse ordered the crib for him and some other things too".) Garmadon said"Daddy nwo lweave me". Chen said"I'm right here sweetie,I'm not going anywhere. Lay down and nap sweetheart". Chen gave Garmadon his Pacifier. Garmadon sat up on his knees,reaching out to Chen. Chen said"Baby,Pls sleep. You haven't had a Nap,I know the crib is new but you'll get used to it and your Nursery ok"? Garmadon said"Daddy"... Chen said"How bout I sing a song to you"? Garmadon nodded. Chen started to sing a Lullaby to his son. Garmadon was soon asleep in the crib. Later... Garmadon and Chen where out back playing. Garmadon was on Zane's scooter,While Chen was watching him. Garmadon didn't see a rock that was in the way and ended up falling. Garmadon cried and said"Daddy"!! Chen picked him up and said"Oh Sweetheart it's ok. Let's get your boo-boo's taken care of". Chen got out a first aid kit and cleaned his cuts then put the bandaids on. Chen kissed Garmadon's head and said"My strong boy. I love you". Garmadon said"Luv ywou twoo daddy". Chen said"Let's go inside sweetheart". Garmadon nodded and said"Daddy cwarry mwe"? Chen picked him up and said"You know I won't say no to that baby". When everyone came Home... Garmadon was sleeping on the couch his Pacifier in his mouth,his blanket wrapped around him and his Plushie in his arm. Zane gently shook him and said"Master Garmadon,We're home". Garmadon woke up and yawned. Garmadon said"Hwi eberyone,Dwid ywou habe fwun"? Lloyd said"Yeah Daddy,We had fun". Kai said"Yweah,Lwots of fwun"! Misako kissed him on the cheek and said"Did you have a good day Love"? Garmadon said"Uh huhs". Clouse said"That's good Hatchling. Oh,Wu has a surprise for you upstairs". Garmadon said"Ok. Zane cwome wif"? Zane said"Sure Little Master". Zane picked him up. (AUTHOR'SNOTE:"Zane is Half Nindroid so he can pick up Garmadon".) Zane carried Garmadon upstairs and said"Hello Master Wu,Little Master wanted me to carry him up here and wanted me to come with him". Wu said"It's ok kiddo. Hey sunshine look what I got for you". Wu took out a Dragon toy and opened it up for him. Garmadon said"Thwanks Wu! I wuv iwt"! Garmadon hugged him. Wu said"You're Welcome Sunshine. Why don't you and Zane go play with the others ok? I got some work to do". Garmadon said"Ok. Lwets gwo to thwe plwayrwoom Zane". Zane picked him up and Carried him to the playroom. Soon enough everyone was ready for bed. Garmadon was with his father,Wu slept in Misako's room. The kids tired themselves out from playing so they where passed out.