Lloyd's bad attitude with Training

All kids where allowed to play on the deck with Kai. Lloyd was wanting to play. Lloyd picked up a toy sword and said"Hey Kai can I play too"? Kai said "Sure. *Hands Lloyd an Action figure* You can be him". Lloyd began playing with them. Garmadon said"Kids breakfast"! Garmadon picked up both his sons and carried inside. Lloyd said"Papa, I'm too old to be carried". Garmadon said"No you're not". Later.... It was training time and Lloyd wasn't listening to his dad. Garmadon said"Lloyd! What is going on with you? Pay attention". Lloyd snapped at his dad. Garmadon said"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! I do not know where this attitude came from but you better stop it". Lloyd said"Leave me alone"!! Lloyd tried to walk away but Garmadon caught him and took him into his room, sitting on the bed. Lloyd said"No! Father"! Garmadon said"Nu uh. You we're being disrespectful and now you're being punished". Lloyd said"Pls don't"! Garmadon maneuvered Lloyd over his lap. Garmadon took down Lloyd's pants exposing his green leaf undies. Garmadon began to Spank him. Garmadon said"This behavior is Unacceptable! You do not show me disrespect! I am your Father and I always have been". Lloyd was crying alot. When Garmadon let him up, Lloyd went into his and Kai's room. Kai said"Lloyd? What's wrng"? Lloyd said"Hey kiddo, I'm ok. Daddy just gave me a spanking that's all. Jay said"Sorry Lloyd he wanted to see you". Lloyd said"It's ok. You having fun with Jasie"? Kai said"Uh huhs. Me and Jasey colored. *Hands Lloyd a drawing* Thwts fwr 'ou Lloyd". Jay said"He saw you looking upset earlier and so he thought this would cheer ya up". Lloyd said"It certainly does. Thanks baby bro. I love it". Garmadon said"I see that Kai cheered you up quick son. Care to talk about what's been going on in that head of yours"? Lloyd explained. Garmadon said"Well son, If you would've just talked to me about this you wouldn't have gotten spanked". Lloyd said"I know Daddy". Kai said"Lloyd play"? Lloyd said"Sure Kiddo. I'll play". Jay said"Wanna play with us"? Lloyd said"Sure". Lloyd sat down and began to play with Kai and Jay. He laughed at Jay when he made a funny voice.