Jay wets the bed

When Jay woke up he felt wetness in his bed. He quickly got up, changed his clothes and sheets. Zane said"Jay? Why are you up? Did something happen"? Jay began crying. Zane said"Shh, calm down it's ok". Jay said"I had wet the bed last night". Zane said"It that all"? Jay nodded. Zane said"Was your stomach hurting"? Jay said"N-No". Zane said"I'll talk to Master  Garmadon about it. Ok"? Jay said"Ok Za-Za". Zane said"Still haven't grown out of nickname for Me and Cole"? Jay said"Who said I ever stopped"? Cole walked into the room and said"Morning Zaney. Morning Lil' bro". Jay said"Morning  Cole-bear". Cole said"What happened"? Zane said"He wet the bed last night. I'm going to talk with Master Garmadon About it". Zane went to talk with Garmadon. Lloyd said"Hey, Morning guys".  Lloyd was holding Kai in his arms.  Lloyd said"What's wrong Jay"? Cole said"He's just upset cause he wet the bed last night". Jay said"Cole"! Lloyd said"It's ok Jay. Even I have accidents from time to time". Later... Jay was playing games with Cole.  Garmadon said"Jay, come with me. I wanna talk to you". Jay said"Ok, Master Garmadon". Garmadon said"Can I pick you up"? Jay said"Uh sure". Nya was talking with Pixal over video call. Garmadon picked him and they went into a different room. Garmadon said"Your Brother told me about your accident. *Sees a look of embarrassment* It's nothing to be ashamed of Dear Boy. Lloyd even has accidents at night sometimes as well". Jay began crying. Garmadon said"What's wrong"? Jay said"When was 4 and in a foster family, My foster parents would Hit me when I wet the bed". Garmadon said"Yes Me and Wu do spank but Never for stuff this. We wouldn't dream of doing that". Jay said"You said Lloyd had A-Accidents a-at Night? What'd you do to solve the problem"? Garmadon said"Special made training Underwear, It looks like Underwear but has padded softness that'll help you contain it. Lloyd still uses them but I got some blue ones, Black ones, Girl blue ones for Nya and Green ones for Lloyd". Jay said"Ok. So Tonight I'll wear em"? Garmadon said"Yes. Tonight take a bath and take one of these in with you. Ask Lloyd and he'll show you where he put his". Jay hugged Garmadon and said"Thanks for you're Help Master Garmadon"! Garmadon said"You're quite welcome Young one. Now go run along and talk with Lloyd". Jay nodded. Jay said"Hey Lloyd can I talk to you in private"? Lloyd said"Sure. I'll be right back Kiddo. You and Zaney play". Kai said"O'tay Wwoyd"!  Lloyd said"Good boy". Jay brought Brought Lloyd into his and Zane's room and said"So I was talking to you're dad and gave this training Undies for Nighttime, even said that you have em too". Lloyd said"Yes,Since I was 13 I started having Accidents again at night. Let me show you where to put em". Lloyd mashed a button and a secret compartment open and put the box of training Underwear inside of it. Jay said"That's so cool"! Lloyd said"Keep it down. Do want Kai, Nya, My Uncle and Pixal to hear you"? Jay said"Oopps.  My bad. Let's go play". Lloyd said"Ok". For the rest of the day all Ninja where playing games.