Garmadon is Sick and Misako takes care of him

Garmadon woke up feeling Unwell. Misako looked at him and said"Garmie,Are you ok"? Garmadon sneezed and said"No, I feel like crud". Misako said"Language babe,Now let's get something to eat". Garmadon said"I won't be able to eat a lot". Misako said"Just try to eat at least half Baby". Misako made some light toast and put some jelly on it. Misako put some milk 🥛 into one of Wu's lidded cups. Garmadon said"Why do I need one of Wu's cups"? Misako said"Because your sick hun,After you eat I need to take your Temperature". Garmadon said"Noo"... Misako said"Do you wanna go to the Doctor"? Garmadon shook his head,no. Misako said"Then let me do it". After breakfast... Garmadon was getting his Temperature taken. Garmadon felt like a child. Misako said"Definatly a fever baby. You need Medicine 💊 babe". Wu said"Brother are sick"? Misako said"Wusan,Be nice". Garmadon said"Yes Wu,I'm sick". Wu said"Ok,Well I'm taking the kids to the park". Misako said"Ok,But be Responsible". Wu said"Ok. Mom". Misako smacked wu's bottom and said"Don't be rude Mister". Wu nodded and left with All the kids to the park. Garmadon was refusing Medicine. Misako said"Even your sick I can spank you. If you don't wanna have a sore bottom then take your Medicine". Garmadon finally took the Medicine. Misako said"Well I think we should get you into a bath". Garmadon nodded. Misako helped him upstairs and Into the Bathroom. Garmadon said"I can wash myself". Misako said"Your sick,let me take care of you". Garmadon relaxed. Misako said"Now I've got to wash your hair Garm". Garmadon whined. Misako said"Oh hush. You're worse than Kai". Garmadon splashed water on her. Misako said"Hey"! Garmadon had a smirk 😏 on his face. Misako said"Why'd you do that"? Garmadon said"To get you back. Saying I'm worse than our 4 Yr old son". Misako said"I guess we're Even,then". Misako rinsed the soap out of his hair,then let out the water. Garmadon said"C-Cold". Misako wrapped a Towel around him,Leading him to her room. Misako had his clothes and Underwear laid out for him. Garmadon said"Don't need help dressing". Misako said"I need to dry your hair,Mister and brush before you get dressed". Garmadon whined and said"Misako"... Misako said"It won't take long hun". Misako got her hair dryer and started drying his hair while brushing it. Misako said"See,It didn't take forever. Now after you get dressed,you're taking more medicine 💊 and if you refuse I'll spank you". Garmadon got dressed and they went back downstairs but He saw the Medicine she was giving him and turned around,walking into the living room. Garmadon laid down,Grabbing his Black and Purple dragon plushie. Misako said"Garm"? Misako saw him and said"Garmadon,What'd I tell you"? Garmadon whined more,he didn't want the Medicine,he wanted to nap. Misako said"Honey,Your burning up. You need Medicine". Garmadon said"Noo"... Misako lifted him up. Misako said"Garmadon Leland Quin". Garmadon knew Misako was serious whenever she said his full name. Garmadon said"I don't wanna take Medicine... it's gross"! Misako layed him over her lap,Garmadon hid his face. Misako Said"You need to Listen to me. I know what's best for you,Honey. I'll do 20". Garmadon nodded. Misako pulled down his pants,raised her hand and began spanking him. Garmadon cried. Misako said"We're done Babe. Now are you gonna Listen to me and Take your Medicine"? Garmadon nodded. After he took it... Garmadon was on the couch,Laying down. Misako watched over him. She knew he would be better with Her watching over him. Garmadon slept peacefully,which made Misako Smile.