Nya and Jay visit Marcus

Nya and Jay where on their way to Visit Jay's adoptive parents Marcus and Molly,They decided to fly there. Garmadon and Misako had meetings,Chen and Clouse met up with Misako's parents while Wu took Zane,Maya and Skylor to go visit Pixal at Borg tower,Darreth was watching the rest of the kids. Jay said"We're here. Let me just call my dad real quick and let him know we're here". Nya said"Ok Baby". Jay called his dad "Hey Daddy,We're here can you let us in? We're flying outside the window". Marcus said"Ok kiddo,Give me one second". Jay ended the call,Marcus opened the Window. Marcus bowed and said"Welcome Princess Nya,Your father told me you would be coming Today". Nya said"Thank you Mr.Marcus. Is Mrs.Molly here"? Marcus said"She's away on business her and her sister is apart of Chen's Ailance Army that he put together ages ago so She won't be home for awhile". Nya looked at the picture hanging on the wall and said"Who're the kids in the picture"?

 Nya looked at the picture hanging on the wall and said"Who're the kids in the picture"?

Marcus said"Those are our twins,Jonah and Jane

Marcus said"Those are our twins,Jonah and Jane. They're in collage". Jay said"Daddy,How old are you and Mommy"? Marcus said"We're both 46. Your older brother and Sister are 24,Me and Momma were 22 when they where born". Jay said"I wish I could meet them. Marcus said"Well I told them about you and your siblings, they wanna move back so You'll meet them soon Kiddo". Jay said"Yay! Nya can you believe it"?! Nya said"That's awesome my prince". Marcus said"Jon and Jan are video calling me". Jay said"I wanna see daddy". Nya said"I'll sit over here,I do wanna be seen". Marcus said"Ok Princess". Marcus excepted the call and said"Hey guys what's up"?! Jonah said"Well,Me and Jan will be coming home next week"! Jane spotted Jay and said"Is that Jay?! Oh he's so cute! Hi Buddy,I'm Jane and This is Jonah". Jay said"Hi! Jane you look pretty". Jane said"Aw thank you Bubba". Jay said"Why does Jonha have a blind eye"? Jonah said"Well kiddo I was scratched by someone". Jonah showed a picture of Pythor,Jay said"Oh it's that stupid butt Pythor". Jonah said"How do you know him baby bro"? Jay said"I'm a Ninja and part of the royal court of Ninjago". Jane said"That's Awesome Buddy,I wish It didn't take a week for us to get back. We're excited to see you Jay". Jay said"I am too Jan". Jonah said"So bud do you live with dad and mom"? Jay said"No I live with Master Garmadon and Misako". Jonah gasped and said"You live with the royals? Wait How're you part of the royal court"? Nya comes over and said"Cause we're dating,Jay's my prince". The 2 bowed and said"It's nice to meet you Princess. We've studied the royal family for ages". Jane said"Is anyone else there or is it jus you guys"? Marcus said"It's just us. Your mom and Aunt are in the Ailance Army". Jane said"Mom is one of the best. Hey Princess Nya,are you like adopted or something? There's been too many debates on it". Jonah smacked his sis is said"Don't ask her that,It could be a sensitive subject". Jane said"My Apologies Princess". Nya said"No,Its fine It happen 5 yrs ago so I'm over it. Yes I am adopted,I was adopted by the king and queen when I was 10". Jane Said"That's really sweet". After the call ened... Jay said"Hey babe! C-Can you g-get me a pull-up p-pls"?! Nya said"Sure Sweetie,gimme one Second"! Nya got one and took it to her boyfriend.

  Jay said"Hey babe! C-Can you g-get me a pull-up p-pls"?! Nya said"Sure Sweetie,gimme one Second"! Nya got one and took it to her boyfriend

Jay said"Thanks love. *Kisses her* I'm gonna go change". Marcus said"That's sweet. You two must have a good relationship". Nya said"Yes we do. He even trust me enough to take care of him and help him change". Marcus said"I see. So d

oes your father have Autism? Cause I've noticed somethings". Nya said"Yes he does,My younger brother Kai and Lloyd are Autistic as well as Jay". Marcus said"I already knew Jay was Autistic,Your father told me". Jay said"Nya,can you help me with Something pls"? Nya said"Sure babe,What's wrong"? Jay said"I need help undressing". After Helping Jay get changed,Nya and Jay went back to the Living room. Nya's phone was ringing,It was her Dad. Nya answered it and said"Hello? Dad is everything ok"?! Garmadon said"No! You're mother was kidnapped by Asher"! Nya said"Oh my God! Do you want me to come home"?! Garmadon said"No,its best if you and Jayson stay there and if you leave Nya Lee-Ana call me or your grandfather understand? And make sure Jayson doesn't leave your side. I don't need any of my kids going missing". Nya said"Ok Daddy. Bye,I love you. Hopefully you find mom soon". Garmadon said"I hope so too baby girl. Bye,Love you too". Garmadon ended the call. Jay said"What was that about"? Nya said"I'll tell you later but We can't go home,we gotta stay here ok"? Jay said"No! I don't wanna be away from Master Garmadon"!.. Marcus said"Hey,Hey its ok kiddo. You and Nya can sleep together in your room". Nya said"How bout we go take a bath baby"? Jay nodded and said"Ok Nya". After Jay and Nya took their bath,Nya turned on the TV and laid down with Jay. Marcus was reading a book before falling asleep. Jay clung to Nya tightly,not wanting to be alone. Nya cuddle with her boyfriend and rubbed his back to calm the younger 15 yr old down. Soon both Jay and Nya where fast asleep. Nya was of course worried about her mother but did wanna tell Jay yet.