Nya and Jay

Jay woke up from a Nightmare and shot up from his bed. No one except his girlfriend was there. Jay began to cry. Nya ran into the room and said"Hey Baby whats wrong"? The older 15 yr old pulled her boyfriend closer to her. Nya said"Was it a bad dream"? Jay nodded. Nya said"Oh Sweetheart I'm sorry". Jay knew that he wet the bed. Jay said"I need to get in a bath". Nya said"I don't mind helping you babe". Jay said"Ok. Usually my brothers or Master Garmadon help me". Nya said"My Dad has a Doctor's appointment,My mom and Uncle Wu went with him. Zane and Cole took Kai and Lloyd to the Park". Jay said"Could you run My bath for me"? Nya said"Sure Babe and I'll get your clothes and a towel". Nya gathered up Jay's clothes,a towel and a wash cloth. After Jay's Bath... Jay was watching a Movie with Nya. Soon Jay was asleep. But jay suddenly woke up,crying. Nya said"What's wrong Babe"?  Jay said"N-Nothing,It's fine". Nya said"Sweetie,You know you can tell what's wrong". Jay said"I had a dream about Master Garmadon and Kai turning Evil. Master Garmadon was killing us and Kai tried to kill Master Wu and Lloyd". Nya said"Thats Never gonna happen. I promise you". Jay said"Thanks babe. Could you Pls not tell anyone about This". Nya said"Of course Sweetheart". Jay said"Are Kai and Lloyd really like me? Autistic,I mean"? Nya  said"Yes there are. My dad had Autism when he was Mg brother's ages. My uncle Luckily doesn't have It". Jay said"Oh. Can we go swimming in the pool out back"? Nya said"Sure Babe". After changing,they hopped into the pool.  Jay had a floatie,that's blue with Lightning on it. Nya didn't need one since she could swim without one. Jay said"Is Kai still scared of the big pool"? Nya said"Yes,Lloyd is too. Since they don't like being so high up in the water that they're feet don't touch the ground. The only way they'll be in the big pool,is when my Mom,Dad or Uncle is in the pool and in their special floaties". Jay said"My floatie has a Lifejacket attached to it and it also connects underneath me so I don't drown". Nya said"Ok. As long as your safe in that Thing". Later... Everyone had returned home. Jay said"Hi Guys. Master Wu and Garmadon".  Misako said"Ok,Kai and Lloyd got get washed up. Zane would you help me set  the table pls"? Zane said"Sure.  Cole,Jay,Nya you guys also go wash up". Misako said"Sam for you  two". Garmadon and Wu scampered offl After Everyone returned back to the Table.  Jay said"Can I be excused I'm not really hungry". Misako said"Sure Sweetie. Nya why don't you go with him and make sure he's ok"? Nya said"Ok Mom". Nya put her plate away and walked with her Boyfriend to his room. Nya said"You ok Baby"? Jay said"N-No. My stomach hurts"! Nyaa said"Oh Baby,Shh it's ok. I'll get my Dad". Nya went and got her father.  Garmadon said"Jay,What's wrong kiddo"? Jay said"My stomach hurts"! Jay was crying. Garmadon gently picked him up and said"We need a Doctor. Nya you'll come with us". Nya said"Should I pack a bag for us and Jay"? Garmadon said"No,Need I have a bag packed in the car. For Emergencies and such". Nya said"Ok". At the hospital... Jay was having getting checked over by a doctor. The doctor said"He's got Abdominal pain and Needs surgery. Does he wear Pull-ups or Anything like  it"? Garmadon said"I've got Pull-ups for him". The doctor said"ok,If he could help him change into it that'd be great". Garmadon saw the look on Jay's face and said"It's alright kiddo,I'm used to this Remember"? Jay said"N-Nya's gonna see". Nya said"I don't Mind Baby,I'm Kai and Lloyd's sister Remember? I even changed them". Jay said"Ok". Garmadon changed him into the Pull-up/training undies. Jay said"M-Master G-Garmadon I'm scared,I never had Surgery before". Garmadon gave Jay a plush. Garmadon said"I made this for you. I was gonna wait to surprise you but I figured now would be ok". Jay said"Thanks Master Garmadon,I love it". Garmadon said"You're Welcome Lightning bug". After Surgery... Jay was asleep,cuddling the Plushie. Garmadon said"How could this have happened? I've been careful on what I'm giving him,make sure I don't provoke his Allergies". Nya said"Dad,he's gonna fine. He's strong". Jay woke up and said"M-Master G-Garmadon"? Garmadon said"You scared me Young one". Jay said"I wanna go home"... the doctor said"You can't go home  quite yet Jayson". Garmadon said"Don't worry I'll be right here  by your side little Lightning". Jay said"Thank you Master Garmadon. C-Could you hold me"? Garmadon said"Of Little Lightning". Garmadon picked up up and sat on the bed. Garmadon began to sing this to Jay.

Soon Jay was calm and relaxed in Garmadon's Arms. Garmadon kissed Jay's forehead. Soon All 3 of them where fast asleep. Jay held onto Garmadon as he slept,not wanting Garmadon to leave him.