Return of the Overlord

Garmadon was up Early,eager to find his son and Jay. Chen said"Son,Why're you up this early"? Garmadon said"Kai and Jay where kidnapped. I need to get them back"! Chen said"Shh,Calm down". Garmadon said"My son and Jay are kidnapped! How am I supposed to Be calm"?! Chen said"Garmadon Quinn,Stop yelling you're going to wake up everyone". Misako,Wu and Clouse walked into the living room. Misako said"Garmie,What'd you talk about"? Garmadon said"No yelling in the house. But Misako"... Misako said"No Buts,You broke a Rule". Garmadon's powers flared up. Misako said"Power Down,Now"! Garmadon said"No"! Chen grabbed his son,holding his arms to the side. Garmadon stop his powers and Chen let him go. Wu said"Come here brother". Garmadon hugged Wu,Crying. Wu said"Shh,It's ok. You're ok,I know you're just upset". Garmadon calmed down. Chen said"That's my Boy. Now let's wake up the kids". With Kai and Jay.... Jay said"Where are we"?! Kai said"Jasey"!! Jay said"C'mere Kai". Kai got picked up by Jay. The Overlord said"The Choosen One. The Golden Ninja,Give up your Power"! Kai said"Neber"!! Jay said"He's just a kid! Why do you need his power"?!! Overlord said"Because I want to Physical Again,His Power will set me free"!!!!!!!! Jay said"We already lost Airjitzu and Now you have to lose your Gold powers". Overlord said"Shut up Useless boy"!! Overlord took Kai from Jay and put him in a Power Drainer. Jay said"Nooo"!!! Scales popped up and said"Follow me Jay,I'll protect you". Jay went with Scales. Scales said"It's ok Jay. I got away from him. I must get you to Garmadon". Jay said"Ok S-Scacles". Scales said"What did he say to you"? Jay started Crying and said"He called me useless and He hit me"!! Scales said"Shh,Shh you're safe and we will save Kai,I promise. Scales takes Jay to Garmadon and the others. Garmadon said"Oh Thabks goodness you're ok. Do you know who kidnapped you and Why"? Jay said"It w-was the O-Overlord". They all Gasped. Garmadon said"I thought the Overlord was destroyed"? Jay said"Well he's alive. And he needs Kai's Golden Powers. Scales Rescued me but it was too late for Kai". Garmadon said"We'll get him back. Misako take Wu and Check out the city. Me and Dad will have Scales lead us to wear he Rescued Jay,C.C help check the city,You may need to tag team. Lloyd,Nya,Maya and Cole come with me. Zane,Jay and Skylor go with Clouse". Later... Garmadon found Kai and they escaped the Overlord. The Overlord said"Not so Fast"! The Overlord threw Garmadon in the air. Chen said"I got you son"! Chen caught Garmadon. The Overlord consumes the last of Kai's powers directly from him,making the boy fall Unconscious. Garmadon used his powers. Chen said"Garm,No"! Garmadon's powers made the old building fall. Scales quickly ushered them underground. After the building fell,Garmadon ran off. The Overlord vowed Revenge on Garmadon. Chen daid"I'm going to have a Serious talk to him about this". After another Battle and Finally killing the Overlord,Now they're back home. Chen said"Garmadon Quinn,What was that?! You made that whole Building fall"! Garmadon said"The Overlord took my son and Consumed his powers! What was I supposed to do"?! Chen said"Lower your voice when speaking to me Child". Garmadon whined. Chen said"Son,I know you where worried about Kai. I was worried about my Grandson too. But what you did is not okay". Garmadon said"I'm getting Punished,Aren't I"? Chen said"Yes but it's getting Late,So In the morning we'll take care of you're punishment". Garmadon said"Ok Daddy. G'night". Chen said"G'night son". Garmadon went to bed,Snuggling both of his brothers. All 3 of them slept closely together. Garmadon had the comfort he needed. Lloyd and Kai slept with Jay on his bed,As Jay too needed comfort.