Garmadon's Little Day

Garmadon woke up in Littlespace. Wu was making breakfast,everyone was up. Garmadon had his Pacifier in his mouth and his Dragon was in his arms as he walked downstairs. Wu said"Morning Baby brother. You little today Bubbas"? Garmadon nodded. Wu kissed his head and said"Go sit down sunshine". Misako said"Me,Chen and Clouse have things to do in the city will you be ok watching over the kids and Garm"? Wu said"I will. *Sees Garmadon not sitting still* Garmie sit still pls". Garmadon sat still. After Breakfast... Misako Chen and Clouse left to the city. Garmadon was playing with the kids. Wu said"Hey Bubbas let's go change you". This is what Wu changed him into...

Garmadon said"Bwubba"? Wu said"Yes Sunshine,What's up"? Garmadon said"Plway"

Garmadon said"Bwubba"? Wu said"Yes Sunshine,What's up"? Garmadon said"Plway". Wu said"I gotta put your shorts on first Garmie". Garmadon pouted. Wu put Garmadon's shorts on and carried him back to the living room. Wu set Garmadon on the floor with his toys. Kai said"Dwaddy,Mwe plway twoo"? Garmadon nodded and said"Sure's Kai"! Garmadon and Kai played with their toys till Garmadon got cut by one of his toys. Garmadon said"Bwubba"!! Wu said"Oh Garmie it's ok. *Picks him up* Shh,Shh it's ok Sunshine". Garmadon said"Owwie"!! Wu cleaned Garmadon's cut and put a bandaid on it. Wu said"See Garmie,All better"? Garmadon giggled at his brother. Wu set him back down on the floor. Garmadon said"Nwo. Up,Up"!! Wu said"Alright. *Picks him up and kisses his cheek* You're so sweet Baby brother". Garmadon said"Wuv's chu bwig brwother"! Wu said"I love you too Sunshine". Zane took Garmadon from Wu,Tossing the little in the air then catching him. Garmadon giggled. Wu said"Ok Zane enough". Zane said"So Little Master do you wanna paint"? Wu said"No. We'll get messy and need a bath". Garmadon knocked his brother over with his powers,Laughing. Wu said"Garmadon no. That's bad". Garmadon said"Bwubba,I sowwy"! Wu said"Zane put him down pls". Zane set him down,Wu grabbed garmadon by his arm. *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*! Wu delivered firm swats to Garmadon's bottom. Garmadon cried. Wu let go of him and pulled him into a hug. Wu rubbed his back and said"I'm sorry bubbas but you can't do that ok"? Garmadon nodded and said"Sowwy bwig brwother". Wu said"Its ok Sunshine,I forgive you". Garmadon nuzzled into Wu's shoulder. Nya said"Uncle Wu,Can we go outside with Daddy? We promise to watch over him". Wu said"Okay kids. Garmie hold Nya's hand". Nya said"C'mon daddy,It's ok". Garmadon said"Okies Nwya". Nya said"How are you so adorable when you're little"?! Garmadon shrugged,his Pacifier in his mouth. *Outside*... Garmadon was on the swings,till he fell. Cole caught him said"Careful little one". Garmadon said"Cwole,Cwole"!! Cole smiled and said"Hi little Master". Cole set him down but Garmadon fell. Garmadon said"Wan's Bwubba"!! Cole sang "Shine little glow-worm, glimmer, glimmer
Shine little glow-worm, glimmer, glimmer
Lead us lest too far we wander
Love's sweet voice is calling yonder
Shine little glow-worm, glimmer, glimmer
Hey, there don't get dimmer, dimmer". Garmadon smiled and daid"Thwanks cwole". Later... Garmadon was fussy. Wu said"Sunshine,Why're you fussy"? Zane said"I think little Master needs a diaper change and maybe a bottle". Wu said"Alright let's change your diaper. Cole can you change Kai for me"? Cole said"Sure". *After Changing Garmadon's diaper*... Wu made him a bottle. Garmadon said"Bwubba"? Wu said"What's wrong Baby brother"? Garmadon said"Cwuddle". Wu kissed his head and grabbed the bottle of milk. Wu sat on the couch with Garmadon in his lap,Wu said"Here Sunshine". Garmadon took the bottle and drank it. Wu said"My little Sunshine". Garmadon soon fell asleep. Cole said"Aw,Little Master's so cute. He's such a sweetheart". Wu said"He sure is". Garmadon whimpered,tears streaming down his face. Wu said"Garmie,Shh it's ok Baby brother. I got you Sunshine". Garmadon said"Bwubba"! Wu said"I'm here,I got you". Garmadon was still crying. Wu said"My poor Sunshine. *Runs his hand through Garmadon's hair* You're ok,I'm not going anywhere". Garmadon said"Qwuinn". Wu said"Our dad,Is that what you're bad dream was about"? Garmadon nodded. Wu Wiped away Garmadon's tears and said"I know he did and I'm sorry I couldn't protect". Garmadon said"Bwubba was ywounger then's". Wu said"Okay let's talk about our father now,Chen. He's amazing and is nothing like that disgusting monster". Garmadon said"Bwubba,I hungie". Wu said"Ok baby brother,What'd you wanna eat Sunshine"? Garmadon said"Pizza"? Wu said"Good choice Sunshine. Wanna help me make it"? Garmadon said"Yweah"! Lloyd and Jay where fighting,Garmadon broke it up and said"No's fight. Fight no's okies". Jay said"Your a Bossy Little one". *Smack*! Garmadon hit Jay and said"Am's not"!! Jay tackled Garmadon to the ground and slapped him. Garmadon pushed Jay off of him,running into his nursery crying. Wu said"Jayson Luka walker-Julian"!! Jay said"Master Garmadon started it". Lloyd said"Don't blame daddy! Uncle Wu Jay's lying he started it". Wu said"Nya,take Jay to your room pls". Nya said"Ok Uncle Wu". Wu went into Garmadon's Nursery and said"Hey Sunshine you ok"? Garmadon looked towards his brother,tears streaming down his face. Wu said"Did Jay hit you"? Garmadon nodded. Garmadon reached out to his brother,wanting to be picked up. Wu said"Lloyd told me you got mad at Jay and hit him too. What'd I say bout hitting"? Garmadon said"Nwo hitting. But Bwubba,Jay called me's bossy". Wu said"Let's change your diaper". Garmadon climbed up onto the changing table,his plushie clutched tightly. Wu took off Garmadon's pants,then untapped the diaper,Tossing it in the trash and then wiped him. Garmadon squirmed,he hates the wipes. Wu tossed the wipes into trash and said"Garmie,legs up". Garmadon said"Nwo... Bwubba"... Wu said"Fine. Lay on your stomach". Garmadon said"Bwubba"!!! Wu turned Garmadon on his stomach. *Smack,Smack*! Garmadon said"Owwie"!! *Smack,Smack*!! Garmadon said"Waaahhh Bwubba"!!! *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!! Garmadon cried. Wu put on a new diaper but left his pants off. Wu said"Now no more trouble ok? Garmadon nodded and said"Sowwy bwig brwother"!! Wu said"Shh,Shh it's ok Sunshine". Soon everyone was asleep. Chen,Clouse and Misako came home to a quiet house. The 3 of them passed out on the couch. Garmadon cuddled with his brother and Kai.