General Vex prt.1

Garmadon was asleep in his room,When suddenly he woke up in a Lair,Icicles where handing from the ceiling. Garmadon saw that he was tied up. Garmadon said"W-Who are y-you?! Show y-yourself"!! Vex said"I am General Vex,Garmadon". Garmadon said"H-How do you know my Name"?! Vex said"I know everything about you Garmadon". Garmadon said"Let me go,Pls"! Vex said"Sorry I can't do that,You must pay for what your father did to me"? Garmadon said"Which one"? Vex said"Your Biological one,Quinn. Your Last name is his name". Garmadon said"What did he do"? Vex said"He took everything from me! I was supposed to be ruler of Ninjago but No since He's the creator he got to be ruler and I was exiled to the Never-Realm"!! Garmadon said"He's dead! What's do ywou wants wif mwe"?! Vex said"I forgot your a Little. Now All I want is Revenge for Quinn did to me". Garmadon said"Pease nwo hwurt mwe"!! Vex said"I won't but I can't say the same for him". Someone dressed in all black approached Garmadon and said"Hello you Freak". Garmadon said"Y-Ywou"! The guy said"You remember me from the park,Good. What shall I do to him father"? Vex whispered some to his son. The guy untied Garmadon,Picking him up then threw him. Garmadon used his Elemental wings and was flying but was dragged down. With Chen and the others... Chen said"How can this happen?! My baby boy is missing"! Clouse said"Father,Calm down. We'll find Hatchling soon,I just hope he's ok". Kai said"Daddy mwissing,Oh nwo's"! Lloyd said"C'mere Kai-bear. *Picks him up* it'll be ok,we'll find Daddy soon". Jay said"I hope Master Garmadon is ok,He's gotta be right"? Nya Said"I hope so Babe". Back with Garmadon,They locked him in a room. Vex said"Better get comfy,You're gonna be here for awhile but I did give you some stuff Littles like you need. I may be heartless enough to kidnap you but not heartless enough not to care about a little like my son". Garmadon said"W-Whwat"?! Vex Said"Sorry,I shouldn't have said that". Garmadon changed out of his toren up and tattered clothes and put on the diaper then the onesie. Garmadon put his Pacifier in his mouth and watched the TV that's mounted on the wall,his knees close to his chest. Vex's son said"Here's something to eat,If you're hungry Autistic Freak". Garmadon didn't move from his spot. Vex's son said"I suggest that you eat,You probably haven't eaten all morning". Garmadon said"Nwo t'ank ywou,Nwot Hwungry". Vex's son said"Ok,If you don't want food what about a Bottle"? Garmadon said"Nwo t'anks". Vex's son said"Little boy,You need to either something or have a bottle my daddy doesn't want you to go hungry". Garmadon said"Bottle,Pease". Vex's son said"Good Choice little boy. I'll get your bottle then I wanna play a game with you". Garmadon whimpered,scared of what Vex's son is gonna do to him. Vex's son left the room and got the bottle then returned. Vex's son said"So Little Boy,My name is Victor but you may call me V. Now how bout we play"? Garmadon said"Whwat gwame"? Victor said"I'll show you". Later... Garmadon was asleep on the floor,He didn't trust the bed. Vex watched through the Camera and said"Hopefully you won't try to run away Little one". Vee said"If does try to run away I'll hurt him". Garmadon woke up from his Nap and blocked the camera then climbed outta the room,going outside. Vex said"Vee! Get him"!! Vee went and grabbed him,dragging him back to room. Vee undressed him,took out a knife and cut him before leaving the room. Garmadon cried and said"Pease,Nwo mwore hwurt"! Vee said"Then don't try to run away Little boy,Now I'm gonna Bandage you up then change your diaper". Garmadon nodded. After Vee Bandaged Garmadon and Changed his diaper,Vee put Garmadon on the bed. Vee said"Now be a good little boy and take a nap but if you try to run away I'll hurt you again". Garmadon whimpered,he didn't wanna get hurt again. Vex said"Vee,It's bedtime". Vee said"Yes Daddy,I'm coming". Garmadon was Crying,he wanted to go home and be with his family. Garmadon said in a whisper "Daddy,Pls hurry. I don't wanna be here anymore". Vee heard Garmadon crying and actually felt bad,Vee did wanna hurt him but his father mind controlled him to do it. Vee went down to the room,seeing Garmadon all curled up and crying made him sad. Vee said"Hwey,Why ywou crwying"? Garmadon said"Ywou hwurt mwe's". Vee said"I sowwy,Daddy mind 'trolled me". Garmadon said"Ywou a lwittle twoo"? Vee said"Yeah,My mommy and step-dad abused me". Garmadon said"Why ywou hwere? Ywour Dwaddy will's gwet mwad"?! Vee said"Nwo he's won'ts he nwo mind 'trolling mwe". Garmadon said"I wanna's gwo hwome". Vee said"We cwan't do's thwat". Garmadon wouldn't stop crying,Vee said"Shh,Shh nwo mwore crwy,you're safe now's my daddy nwo wanna hwurt you". Vex came into the room and said"Aw look at you two. Vee be gentle with Garmadon he's younger than you". Vex tried to approach Garmadon but he shielded himself like vex was about to hit him. Vex said"It's ok Little one. I won't hurt you again,did someone do something to you"? Garmadon said"Q-Qwuinn". Vex said"What? Your other father abused you"?! Garmadon nodded,Tears streaming down his face. Vex said"I'm sorry I didn't know". Vee said"Daddy,I'm tired". Vex said"Ok Vee-Vee". Vex put Garmadon on the bed and said"If you try to run away Little boy I'll spank you". Garmadon nodded and curled up on the bed. Vex and Vee went to Bed. Garmadon was scared,he wanted to be home with his dad and family he hated being with Vex and his Son. Garmadon ended up crying himself to sleep while having nothing to cuddle with or anyone to comfort him.