Misako's Brother

Today Misako was with her parents,Garmadon,Clouse and Chen while Wu was watching the kids. Miliko said"Misako,Do you remember your Brother, Maximus"? Misako said"Yes". Maximus said"Surprise Baby Sis"! Misako said"Maxie"!! Misako ran to Maximus. Maximus picked her up. Misako cried. Max said"Oh Baby sis". Misako said"You where gone forever! I thought you forgot about me". Max said"I never forgot about you. I had to go to a different realm until it was safe to come home". Chen said"Well Hello Max". Max said"Hello Sensi". Garmadon said"Sensi? Dad,What's he talking about"? Chen said"Well Max was one of my students before you where born".  Max said"Who's this"? Misako said"Garmadon is my Husband". Max said"You have kids"? Misako said"4". Garmadon said"But there's 8 in total. Our 4 kids,our niece Skylor and 3 kids we have guardianship over". Max said"That's a lot under one roof. Sensi,do you have kids"? Chen said"Just these". Max said"Oh. Mixie how old are you"? (AUTHOR'SNOTE: MAX CALLS MISAKO MIXIE AS A NICKNAME SINCE HIS IS MAXIE.) Misako said"36,Garmie's 35 and Clouse is 37". Max said"Sensi how can Garmadon be your kid? Isn't he royalty"? Chen said"I adopted Garm when he was 6,He and Clouse had the same mother but me adopting him was part of his real dad's plan". Max said"Oh I see". Garmadon said"I'm bored". Clouse said"How bout we play a game"? Garmadon said"Ok,Let's play". The 2 of them ran off. Chen said"Boys! Be careful"!! Misako was  snickering. Chen said"I see you snickering over there". Max said"Garmadon's so Childish". Misako said"He has Autism Max,it's causes him to be like this. But when he's around the kids,he doesn't act Childish cause he doesn't want them to see him vulnerable". Chen said"3 outta the 8 kids are Autistic. Their 2 sons,Kai and Lloyd. And also Jayson". Max said"So when he's around you guys he's like a child and Vulnerable"? Chen said"Yes. But when it was just him,Wu and 6 kids he didn't allow himself to vulnerable around Wu cause he didn't want his younger brother to think he was weak". Max said"Ok. So why did you adopt Garmadon when you already had Clouse"? Chen said"Because of his real father. His own father wanted to get rid of him,so they only his real father kept him was if I adopted him and promised to be his father when his real father died". Garmadon and Clouse where running. Garmadon fell. Garmadon said"Ow! That hurts"! Garmadon had tears streaming down his face. Clouse said"Oh garm,it's ok. Let's go to father". Garmadon nodded. Clouse helped him up and helped him walk to their father. Chen said"Good thing I always have a first-aid kit". Miliko said"You just have that with you"? Chen said"Yeah. Garmadon is quite accident prone. Clouse can you him while I clean his wounds"? Clouse nodded, holding  his younger brother. The moment Chen started cleaning the wounds,Garmadon started to cry. Chen said"It's ok my child,I'm almost done". Once Chen finished,he wrapped bandages around Garmadon's arm and legs. Garmadon tried to stand but couldn't. Clouse caught him before he fell. Clouse said"How bout I carry you on my back"? Garmadon nodded,tears still going down his face. Max said"So how high is his Sensitivity level,Sensi"? Chen said"Well it depends on what you're asking Max". Max said"Like from 1-10". Chen said"Probably 9 or 10". Max said"That's extremely high". Clouse said"Father,I think we should head home,it'll be dark soon". Chen said"Yes we should. Alright Milik,Seli and Max we'll see you later". Miliko said"Bye"! Max said"Bye Mixie,Bye Sensi". Misako waved bye to her parents and brother. Back at Home... Garmadon was was Clouse,sitting on the couch. Clouse said"What's wrong Dragon"? Garmadon was silently crying. Clouse said"Dragon,pls tell me what's bothering you"? Garmadon said"It still hurts! I can't even move"!! Misako said"Garm,Honey I just got the kids to sleep. Could you try to keep down pls". Clouse said"Misako,how can you be so careless. Don't you see he's in pain"?! Wu said"Garm? What happened to you?! Are you ok"? Garmadon shook his head,No. Clouse said"Wusan,Pls don't freak out". Wu said"He's crying a lot,there's bandages on him and he's in pain! How can I not"?! Chen said"Garm,is it still hurting you sweetheart"? Garmadon nodded. Chen said"Clouse can't you use a healing spell"? Clouse said"No,the healing spells only good for brusies,brushes,small cute and headaches". Chen Said"Well I don't know what to do,It's way too late at night to take him to the hospital". Clouse said"Well I guess I'll take him to my room tonight and if he's still hurting in the morning I'll take him to the hospital". Chen said"Ok. Well off to bed you too,Wusan you may sleep with me if you'd like". Wu said"I will. Misako needs some space". Clouse carried Garmadon upstairs to his room. Soon all of them where asleep.  But Garmadon had a hard time getting comfortable,So Clouse Laid Garmadon on top of him. Making sure his little brother was comfortable and was ok. Wu slept in Chen's room tonight,giving Misako some space. Clouse hoped Garmadon would feel better in the morning,knowing that his brother hated hospitals and dreaded needles. Wu was worried about his brother,seeing how much pain he was in. Chen felt bad for his younger son and wanted him to get better,hopeful he'd be better tomorrow. Wu was safe in Chen's hold,desperately needing a cuddle from someone...