Garmadon and Clouse

Garmadon and Clouse are in the City. Garmadon was being carried on Clouse's back. Garmadon said"C.C,I need to use the Bathroom". Clouse said"Alright Garmie". Clouse Took Garmadon to the bathroom then they went to get Ice Cream. Garmadon sat on his brother's lap as they ate their ice cream. Clouse noticed how messy his Brother's face is,So he got a cloth. Garmadon said"No".. Clouse said"Garm. I'm supposed to be Taking care of you. Master Chen told me if you fight I can spank you". Garmadon said"No,C.C don't spank". Clouse said"Then let him wipe your face". Garmadon allowed his Older brother to wipe his face. Clouse said"That wasn't too bad". Garmadon laid his head on Clouse's shoulder. Clouse said"You ok Garm"? Garmadon said"Hurts,C.C". Clouse said"What Hurts"? Garmadon lifted up his Shirt and pointed to his Bandage. Clouse said"Oh Garmie,How long has it been hurting"? Garmadon said"Since Yesterday". Clouse said"Garmadon,How many times did me,Dad or Misako told you to tell us when Something is Wrong"? Garmadon was Crying. Clouse said"Turn over and lay on your stomach". Garmadon said"No,C.C"... Clouse said"Garm,You had plenty of time to tell one of us what was going on but you didn't,Now you're getting this Spanking". Garmadon said"No"... Clouse said"Do I need to bare you're bottom"? Garmadon said"No". Clouse said"Then turn over". Garmadon turned,laying over his Older Brothers lap. Clouse said"Hold my hand,Garm". Garmadon did. Clouse began spanking him. Garmadon was still crying,but he was Verbal. Garmadon said"C.C! Pls stop"!! Clouse gave Garmadon the last 20 smacks then let him up. Clouse said"Shh,Shh It's ok Garm". Garmadon hid his face in Clouse's Jacket. Clouse rubbed his back. Garmadon eventually calmed down. Clouse said"Let's take the Bandage off so I can look at your cut". Clouse took off Garmadon's shirt and removed the Bandage. Clouse saw that Garmadon was Crying again. Clouse said"Garm,Is it hurting you that bad"? Garmadon nodded. Clouse looked and saw 3 cuts. Clouse said"Who did this"? Garmadon said"A-Asher". Clouse said"I'm glad his in Jail. He had no right to do this to you". Clouse cleaned the cuts and put a New Bandage on. Clouse said"There we go,All done". Garmadon said"Thanks C.C". Clouse said"Your welcome Baby bro". Garmadon said"I'm ready to go home C.C". Back Home... Garmadon and Clouse made dinner for everyone. Misako said"Garm why don't you join us"? Garmadon said"No thanks,I don't feel like eating right now". Chen said"Garmie,What's wrong"? Garmadon said"Nothing dad,I just don't feel like eating". Chen said"Alright my son,Why don't you go take a warm bath and rest"?  Garmadon said"Ok Dad". Garmadon went upstairs to take a bath and laid down in Bed. Garmadon just didn't feel like eating tonight. Chen saw his younger 'Son' cuddled up with his dragon and soft blanket. Chen took a picture of him. Once dinner was Over,Misako put the kids to bed. While she put them to bed,she kissed them goodnight and turned on their little Nightlights before leaving. Then she went into Garmadon's room and Snuggled with him.