Getting back Kai

Garmadon and Wu where up early. They needed to find Kai. Garmadon said"C'mon brother, hurry up"! Wu said"Don't Rush me"! Garmadon said"Might I remind that my Son is Missing"!! Kai appeared and said"Daddy! Uncle! Help me"!! The thug threw Kai down off the building. Garmadon said"Kai! Don't worry Daddy's got you"!!! Garmadon used his powers to catch him. But the thug threw a boulder at Garmadon,knocking him down. Garmadon said"No!! My son"!! Wu said"Who are you?! What do want with My Nephew?! He just 4 yrs old"!! Garmadon shot up and. Kncoked down the cloaked thug and caught his Son. Kai said"Daddy"!!! Garmadon said"Oh Kai. Daddy though he lost you. I promise you Daddy will do everything to protect you. I'm Sorry My baby boy". Wu said"Let's go". Back on the Bounty... Lloyd said"Kai"! Lloyd ran up to Kai and picked him up, hugging him. All the other Ninja crowed around Lloyd,Hugging Kai. Later...Lloyd and Nya where watching TV together,Kai and Jay where playing on the low deck. Zane amd Cole where playing Chess. Garmadon said"Bedtimekids, Jay, Lloyd you 2 gotta take a bath". Jay said"Master Garmadon? Can me and Lloyd bathe together Tonight"? Garmadon said"Sure, I'll run the bath water. Blue or Green bubbles"? Jay said"Can I pick Lloyd"? Lloyd said"Sure Jay". Jay said"Blue Bubble's". Jay and Lloyd are now in their Bubble bath. Jay was splashing Lloyd. Lloyd then began to have fun and play with, Splashing a bout. Garmadon said"Time to get ready for bed you two. I've got your Training Undies, Towels and PJ'S". Lloyd said"Thanks Daddy". Jay said"Thanks Master Garmadon". The boys got dressed. Garmadon said"Everyone else except Kai is tucked in". Lloyd said"Why isn't Kai asleep"? Garmadon said"He wants a Bedtime story and He wants you to listen with him". Garmadon tucked Jay in, and kissed him goodnight then left the room. Garmadon said"Ok Kai what story book do you want"? Kai said"Uh that one"! Garmadon said"Good choice". After Garmadon fimished reading both his little Boy's where asleep, He kissed them Goodnight and left the room. Garmadon saw that Wu was still up. Garmadon said"Whatever is the Matter Little Brother"? Wu looked up at him with sad, teary eyes. Garmadon said"W-What's wrong"? Wu said"I had a Nightmare Garmie, one about father". Garmadon settled in Next to his Little brother, holding him close, singing a Lullaby. Soon enough Both of them we're sound asleep.