Asher and Misako,Sukia Returns

Misako had no clue where she was,She woke up in a strange room the last she remembered was playing with Garmadon while they where in their headspace. Misako said"Hello?! Who's there?! *Hears a thump* S-S-Show yourself"!! Misako looked around,Asher stepped out of the shadows and said"Hello Misako,Long time no see my lovely girl". Misako said"What'd you want"! Asher said"Now,Now Little one is that anyway to behave"? Misako tired to hit him but he dodged it,Asher said"None of that Young Lady". Misako back away from him,scared. Asher sat down and grabbed her by her wrist,pulling her over his lap and pinning her right arm to her back then hooking 2 fingers into the heim of her panties,Bringing them down to bare her bottom. Misako said"Ahser,Pls let me go"!! Asher said"No can do Misako. You need to be punished". Misako said"For what?! I did nothing to you"! Asher smacked her bottom and said"Hush! You know Excatly what you did"! Misako yelped at the sudden smack. Asher said"You took my daughters away from me, married that stupid Royal and broke my heart"!! Asher was continously spanking Misako. Misako was crying,holding her plushie of Max.

Asher said"What's that you have"? Misako was afraid to speak,She clutched the plushie tight,still crying

Asher said"What's that you have"? Misako was afraid to speak,She clutched the plushie tight,still crying. Asher stopped and let her up,hearing her cries made him not want to continue with the punishment . Asher said"Do you know Why I stuck around"? Misako shook her head,Tears streaming down her face. Asher lifted her head up and kissed her forehead and said"Because flower,You're sister told me too. Pls forgive me flower Someone made me hurt our daughter and made me angry at you I'm sorry flower. I'm glad you have garmadon and I'm glad Maya-Lee's happy". Misako hugged him and said"M'sorry Ash"! Asher held her and said"Shh,My precious flower". A girl dressed in blue Robes stepped out of the shadows. Misako said"Sukie"?! Sukia said"Hi baby girl. I've missed you". Misako ran to Sukia and hugged her. Asher said"I was able to use my powers to bring her back flower". Sukia said"Baby girl,I've seen what you've become and I'm so proud of you Misakia". Misako said"I missed you so,so much Sukie"! Sukia said"I asked Asher to watch over you but then someone Mind controlled him. I killed them before coming here". Misako said"Asher,Why'd you say daughters? We only had one". Asher said"Before we got together I was dating May,I didn't know she was pregnant. All I know is that she was born 2 days after Maya-Lee". Misako said"Nya's 2 days younger". Sukia picked up the plushie Misako had unnoticeably dropped and said"Did Maxie make this for you Baby girl"? Misako said"Yweah,I mean". Misako had tears streaming down her face,Asher picked her up and said"Oh flower its ok little one". Sukia said"Baby girl,you're ok". The lights go off then come back on... Chen said"Unhand my Butterfly"!! Misako said"Chwen! Nwo"! Suddenly a burst of bright light blinded Chen,The light came from Misako. Sukia said"Misakia! You have powers?! How is this possible,Our parents aren't Elemental"?! Chen used a spell to form a rope and brought her to him. Chen said"I was worried Butterfly,Garmie hasn't slept for 2 weeks". Misako said"Sukie's back! She's home"! Chen said"Ahser,Did you bring her back"? Asher bowed and said"Master Chen,forgive me. I was mind controlled". Chen said"I relieve you off all charges but I will get you into therapy so you can get help. Princess Sukie,Welcome back". Sukia bowed and said"Thank you Master Chen,Now can you pls let my sister down". Chen said the counter spell and let go of her. Chen said"Princess,Your husband has returned". Sukia said"Babe,I'm sorry I forgot about My prince". Asher said"It's ok. I'll find someone another day". Sukia parted ways with Asher. At the Palace... Acronix said"Sukie! My love"! Sukia said"Nixie"! The two ran to each other and hugged. Harumi said"Mommy"!! Sukia said"Harumi,Kita my babies"!! Akita stepped back,Acronix said"Kita,Honey it her. It's mommy". Akita ran to Sukia and said"Mommy"!!! Sukia said"My precious twins,I missed you so much. Kitty,I'm sorry about what happened to Kataru honey". Akita said"It happened awhile ago Mommy but I'm glade your home". Misako said"Sukie,W-Would you like to meet my kids"? Sukia said"Of course Misakia. My love,I'll be back tomorrow I'm gonna spend the night with Sakia". Acronix said"That's fine my love. *Kisses Misako's head* See you later Sakia". Misako said"See you later Nix". At the house... Misako showed her sister around the house and called down all theKids. Garmadon was hiding behind Misako. Misako said"Garmie,My love its ok. It's Sukia,Remember baby"? Garmadon came out from behind Misako,But he was in his brother's robes and a diaper. Sukia giggled at the sight and said"Oh Garm,your cute little one. Come gimme a hug". Garmadon hugged her. Sukia said"Misakia,which kids are my nieces and nephews"? Misako said"Ok,So we have 4 kids. 2 boys,2 girls. Maya-Lee's and Nya are 15,Lloyd is 14 and our baby boy Kai is 4". Sukia said"Aw,He's adorable. But not as adorable as you Garm". Garmadon said"Am not". Chen said"Sukia,won't you stay the night? Its quite late my dear". Sukia said"Of course Master Chen". After Sukia helped Misako get ready for bed,The 2 sisters snuggled on Misako's bed. Garmadon was sleeping in Clouse's room,Wu was out running some errands for Chen. Misako's happy to have her sister back and Sukia's glad to be reunited with her baby sister and Garmadon.