Adopted

Jay's foster Dad,Marcus had just arrived at the Monastery. He knocked on the door,Garmadon answered it and said"Hello"? Marcus bowed and said"Hello King Garmadon,I am here to see Jay,Cole and Zane". Garmadon said"Ok,come in". Misako said"Honey? Who was at the door"? Jay ran to Marcus,Hugging him while tears were streaming down his face. Marcus said"I told you,I would adopt you and I kept my word". Cole said"Jay! Get away from him"! Marcus said"It's ok Cole,I was Jay's foster father before you guys came here. I've come to adopt you". Cole said"Really? I thought no one would ever adopt us". Marcus put his hand on Cole's shoulder and said"I promised Jay that I'd adopt him and brothers". Zane said"What about our sister"? Marcus said"Yes. I wanna adopt all 4 of you. If it's ok with you my king"? Garmadon said"Yes,They deserve a family". Marcus said"You guys actually have a mom,She'll be waiting for us at home". Garmadon said"I'll accompany you to get the adoption finalized". Kai said"Daddy,Can's I comes pease"? Garmadon said"Sure my Baby". At the courthouse,They picked up Zara from the Palace... They went into a room with a Judge. The Judge said"Marcus Hemwell,I understand that you want to adopt Jayson,Cole,Zane and Zara Julian"? Marcus said"Yes. I used to be Jay's foster father about a year ago and I promised that I'd adopt him". The Judge said"King Garmadon,Do you Consend to this adoption of your Ninja"? Garmadon said"Yes,As long They can still live with me". The Judge said"Of course your highness". The Judge signed and stamped the papers and Said"Now all you gotta do is Sign Marcus and Change your last name to match theirs". Marcus said"Yes of course". After signing the paper and changing his last name they left courthouse. Marcus said"Guys,You Actually have a Mom. Her name is Molly". Cole said"We have a new mom"? Marcus said"Yes. Now would you like to meet her"? Jay said"A New Mom"? Zane said"I Wanna meet her". Zara said"Me too". Cole said"We finally get a new mom". Jay was Crying. Marcus said"Jay,Why're you Crying". Jay said"I never knew our mom". Marcus said"If you don't wanna meet her it's ok my boy". Jay said"I wanna meet her". Marcus said"Your Highness,Would you like to come"? Jay said"Pls Master"? Garmadon said"Ok. Zane can you hold Kai"? Zane said"Of Course Master". Marcus said"Let's go". At Marcus's Apartment... Molly said"Hey Babe". Marcus said"I adopted the kids today and King Garmadon and Prince Kai are with us". Molly bowed and said"Hello Your highness and Prince". Garmadon said"Hi Molly". Marcus said"So how is this gonna work if Zane,Jay and Cole live with you and Zara Lives with Acronix at the Palace"? Garmadon said"The kids can visit you mostly on the weekends". Marcus said"Ok that sounds Good Your Highness". Kai woke up from his Nap. Garmadon said"Did you have a good Nap baby"? Kai nodded. Molly said"King Garmadon,Prince Kai would you like Something to drink"? Garmadon said"Sure. *Gives Molly a bottle* Kai has to have it in a bottle". Molly said"Ok your Highness. What would like? We have tea,water,jucie,Milk, and smoothies". Garmadon said"Tea for me pls". Kai said"I's wike jucie pease". Molly said"Ok Prince Kai". Jay said"Master,Would you like to see our rooms"? Garmadon looked towards Molly,Molly said"Go ahead your highness". Garmadon said"Sure Lightning". Zane said"Me and Zary have a bunk bed! I call top bunk"! Zara said"Ok". Jay showed Garmadon his room,It was painted in blue with Light blue lighting. Jay said"I have Star ferrar posters,Comics,Plushies and Toys"! Marcus said"They have to stay here Jay". Jay said"I know. I have my dragon plushie Master Garmadon got me". Marcus said"So Zary do you wanna live with us or do you still wanna live at the Palace with Acronix"? Zara said"I Wanna stay with Acronix at the Palace". Molly said"Ok sweetheart,So your highness how many kids do you have"? Garmadon said"4,Two boys and two 2 girls. Kai is 4,Lloyd is 14 and my twins Maya-Lee and Nya are 15". Molly said"So is everyone immortal in your family"? Garmadon said"Yes. I gave Misako some immortal blood. Even your 4 are immortal". Zane said"Master Garmadon,Could we stay for awhile before we go home"? Garmadon said"As long as your new parents don't mind me staying with you"? Marcus said"Of course your highness". Kai said"Yay"! Later,Garmadon took the boys and Zara home. Misako said"You where for a while honey". Jay said"He was with us". Misako said"So how'd it go"? Zane said"Good. Is it alright if Zara stays the night"? Misako said"Sure Zane". Zara said"Thanks Lady Misako". Misako said"Misako is fine dear no need to be formal. Zane and Nya have an Extra in their room". Zara said"So Zaney,Do you have a girlfriend"? Zane said"Yes,I do actually". Zara said"What's her name? How old is she? What's her favorite color"? Zane said"Her names Pixal,she's 19 yrs old and her favorite color is Violet". Zara said"Is she half Nindroid like us? Does she have parents"? Zane said"Yes she is Half Nindroid like us,her father is Cyrus Borg". Zara said"Pixal Borg"? Zane said"No,Cyrus is her last name". Zara said"Cyrus is a weird last name". Zane said"Our last name is Julian". Zara said"Good point Zaney". Zara said"C'mon Zary". Kai said"Daddy,Can's Me an's Wwold play outside"? Wu said"Sure Kai. Garmadon,Can you come with me"? Garmadon said"Ok brother". Garmadon followed Wu upstairs,Misako took the kids out back to play. Clouse said"Hatchling,Tomorrow you have a doctor's appointment". Garmadon said"Why,CC"? Wu said"It's just a check up Garm". Garmadon said"I don't like doctors". Clouse said"I know Hatchling but you need it". Wu said"Me and CC will go with you". Chen said"I have a meeting with Max in the city". Garmadon said"Daddy,I don't wanna go to doctor". Chen said"Garmadon it's just a check up sweetheart". Clouse Said"Ok Hatchling bathtime". Garmadon said"No,Don't wanna". Clouse said"What if I bathe with you Hatchling"? Garmadon said"Ok CC". After Garmadon and the kids got their baths Everyone went to sleep Jay was sleeping with Cole on his bed. Garmadon slept with Wu. Zara,Zane,Cole and Jay are happy to have a New father.