Garmadon in Trouble

Today Wu took all the kids to a water park for some fun,Leaving Garmadon with Misako. Garmadon woke up and went to the kitchen. Misako said"Wu took all 8 kids to a Water park. So it's just us". Garmadon said"Ok". Misako said"I'm warning you now,You give me Any trouble and You'll be over my lap". Garmadon said"I know,you treat me like a child". Misako said"You act like one". Garmadon said"True. I promise I won't cause trouble". That didn't last for Long though... Garmadon's room was a mess. Misako said"Clean up your room pls Honey". Garmadon did. Garmadon was practicing his Spinjitzu in the Living room. Misako said"Garmadon Quinn"! Garmadon was on the ceiling. Garmadon said"What"? Garmadon did a flip off the ceiling. Misako said"No Spinjitzu in the house". Garmadon mumbled something. Misako smacked his backside. Garmadon said"What was that for"?! Misako said"For doing Spinjitzu in the House". Garmadon cursed under his breath. Misako said"Garmaon Leland Quinn"!! Garmadon used his New found flying powers and fly outta the house but ended breaking a Window and Misako's painting. Misako went After him,and of course Garmadon was on a tree. Misako said"Come here right now"! Garmadon reluctantly did. Misako dragged him back to the house. Misako got a bar of soap,wet the soap and rubbed it on a rag. Misako said"Open". Garmadon refused. Misako said"Garmadon,You better listen to me". Garmadon said"I never had Soap in Mouth". Misako said"Well you cursed so you get soap in the mouth,Now open your mouth". Garmadon reluctantly did. Misako swirled the rag around his mouth,leaving in the soap. Garmadon tried to spit it out. Misako said"You spit out,More goes in". Garmadon sat back down. Misako said"Ok,Spit it out". Garmadon spit it out and rinsed his mouth. Garmadon said"That's torture"! Misako said"No,It's punishment. Now over my lap,Mister". Garmadon said"M-Misako Pls". Misako grabbed him by the arm and dragged him over her lap. Misako took off her leather belt and bared him. Garmadon said"N-Not the belt pls"! Misako said"Garm,I'm doing this weather you agree or not". Garmadon tried to get loose. Misako said"Garmaon,Quit it. Your acting like such a Child". Garmadon said"I feel childish being over your lap and I hate being over your lap". Misako said"Well I can only Punish you the way I see fits,A Spanking is what you need". Misako lifted up the belt and began whipping him. Garmadon was Silently Crying. Misako said"Next time you better Behave or next time I'll take a Strap to you". Garmadon was always scared of the Strap. Garmadon said"I promise I'll Behave Better Next time"!! Misako said"Almost Done Love". When Misako let him up,Garmadon was still crying. Misako said"Shh,Calm down my love. It's over and done with". Garmadon said"It hurrs"... Misako said"That's the point Love. Now how about you go lay down and Nap"? Garmadon nodded and went to his room. Garmadon napped for about 4 hrs Before Everyone else came back Home. Kai and Lloyd where asleep in their stroller so Zane put them in Bed...