Garmadon & Misako in trouble

Garmadon woke up and went downstairs,Misako was eating breakfast. Garmadon said"Morning Misako. Where are all the kids"? Misako said"Wu and Clouse took them to the park". Chen said"Garm,Go ahead and sit". Garmadon sat down next to Misako. Misako said"Chen"? Chen said"What's up Butterfly"? Misako said"Can we do Elemental training today"? Chen said"No. You need to do Combat training". Misako powered up and blasted Chen. Chen said"Misako,Kylie"! Chen swatted her twice. Misako said"Ow! That hurt"... Chen said"No blasting me with your powers. *Sees Garmadon snickering* Same goes for you as well Young Man". Garmadon said"Yeah,Yeah I know shesh daddy". Chen said"You two are handfuls". Misako giggled,Blinding Garmadon,Garmadon said"Misako! Cut that out"! Misako said"C'mon fight back". Garmadon said"Alright,2 can play at that". Garmadon powered up and tried to blast Misako but she dodged it,and ended up getting his father instead. Chen said"Both of you stop it"! Garmadon said"Sorry daddy". Chen said"Go get dressed and meet me out front". Garmadon growled loudly and grumbled as he followed Misako upstairs,Changing into their training attire. Garmadon said"This is stupid! I train everyday,even after I have meetings"!! Misako flew downstairs using her recently discovered Elemental wings. Misako said"Chen! Why do I have to my hair in 2 braids! I like my one braid"!! Chen said"Stop fighting with me and let me do your hair so stop moving". Garmadon stomped downstairs,still obviously angry. Chen finished doing Misako's hair,Misako said"I don't like this! Pigtails are not my style"!! Chen said"Both of you outside and no fighting". Misako and Garmadon went outside. Garmadon tackled Misako to the ground,Misako pushed him off and said"Nice try,I'm always gonna be stronger". Garmadon's powers flared up,he couldn't control it. Misako used her powers to knock him down. Garmadon said"You,You hurt me"!! Misako said"You where about to blast me"!! Garmadon pushed Misako and flew,Misako flew next to him. The 2 of them fought in the air using their powers at 10-20% causing lots of destruction in the yard including a giant burn in the wall. Chen said"Misako Kylie and Garmadon Leland!! Get down here right now"!! Misako's anger took control and She blasted her father-in-law,Garmadon and Misako where snapping at each other. Chen used a flight spell,grabbing the 2 of them and dragging them to the ground. Chen said"I told you two no fighting!! Both of you are in big trouble,you two to my room and sit on the bed". Garmadon said"Heck no! I'm not the one who started it,Misako did"!!! Misako said"Oh shut up". Chen said"Enough,Both of you go now"!! Misako said"Yes Sir Chen".. Misako and Garmadon went inside and upstairs to Chen's room. Garmadon sat on his knees,head bowed. Garmadon said"Misako I'm sorry I didn't mean to fight with you. I guess I'm just afraid that since you have powers that they prefer you over be as the Ruler and protecter". Misako said"Babe,that's never gonna happen. We where born with these powers and neither one will outshine the other. I guess growing up and not knowing I had powers made me pent up some anger from watching you being so amazing with your powers". Garmadon said"But my powers where once used for Evil"!! Chen entered the room and said"I'm glade you two forgave each other but you still fought and made a wreck of the yard so both of you are getting Spanked". Garmadon said"No! Daddy"!! Misako said"Chen,Pls don't"!!! Chen said"Stop,Both of you are getting a spanking". Garmadon and Misako Flew up and out of the room,Hiding in the Nursery. Chen said"You really think I don't know your Hiding spot"? Misako and Garmadon got out from their Hiding spot and followed Chen back to room,realizing there was no getting outta this punishment. Chen said"Misako you're a year older than Garm,You're going first". Misako pouted,knowing that she had to obey her father-in-law. Chen took down Misako's pants. *Smack*! Misako yelped at the sudden smack. *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack;Smack,Smack*! Misako whined,tears streaming down her face. Chen said"Almost twenty and still fussy huh"? Misako said"No". Chen took down her panties. *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!! Misako said"Chen I'm sorry"... Chen said"These are the last ones butterfly". Misako nodded. Chen laid down the last 14 smacks then let her up. Chen hugged her and said"Shh,Shh my beautiful butterfly. I'm proud of you for taking your spanking and not fighting me". Misako nuzzled into Chen's shoulder Garmadon was on the floor sitting with his knees brought to his chest and his head down. Chen said"Now 12 minute corner time alright"? Misako nodded,pulling her panties up. Chen said"Garmie"? Garmadon didn't look at his dad. Chen said"Son,What's going on in that head of yours baby boy"? Garmadon said"I cut my arms again cause I felt bad". Chen said"Garmadon,Look at me pls"? Garmadon lifted his head,Looking at his father. Chen said"Show me where you cut". Garmadon said"What? No"! Chen grabbed his son's hand and rolled up the sleeve. Chen said"Garmie,When are you going to stop doing this? This isn't ok my son". Garmadon shrugged. Chen sat down on the bed and dragged his son over his lap. Chen picked up the paddle he keeps under the bed.

Garmadon said"Daddy

Garmadon said"Daddy... No"! Chen said"Hush child. This is happening weather you want it too or not". *Smack*! Garmadon said"Owwie! Daddy that hurts"... *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*! Garmadon said"Daddy,pease stwop"!! *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!! Garmadon sobbed holding onto his plushie of Wu. Chen laid down the last smacks then let him up. Chen hugged his son and rubbed his back. Chen said"My Baby boy all sweet now"? Garmadon nodded,Clearly in Littlespace. Garmadon said"M'sowwy daddy. Me no meaned to's be bad's"! Chen said"Shh,Shh Baby boy it's ok. Daddy's here sweetheart". Misako was let outta the corner,Misako said"Garmie little"? Chen said"Yes butterfly he is". Misako said"C'mere Baby". Garmadon said"M'sako"! Misako held him,Cuddling with him. Chen said"Misako could you watch him while I make us some food"? Misako said"Sure. C'mon love". Garmadon laid his head on Misako's shoulder as she carried him Downstairs. Garmadon said"M'sako"? Misako said"Yes love? What'd you need babe"? Garmadon pointed to his bin of toys. When everyone else returned,Garmadon was asleep in his nursery. Kai and Lloyd decided to join him,they wanted to cuddle with him. Soon,the house was quiet everyone was asleep.