Cole babysits kai and Lloyd

Cole's POV:
I was just told that I'm Babysitter Master Garmadon's sons Kai and Lloyd. I told Master Garmadon that it'd be No problem. So after me,Kai and Lloyd where dressed I set up an activity for us to do. Kai wanted to do it,Lloyd was hesitant but was soon joining in. Kai tugged on my sleeve and said"Snwck"? I said"Sure. Lloyd? You want a Snack"? Lloyd said"Sure". I said"Ok,I'll get us a Snack,but No colors on the table so clear the table off". As I walked to the kitchen,I hear Kai crying. I finished the snack and brought it into the living room. I said"What Happened Little Kai-bear"? Kai said"Wwoyd hit me's"!! I settled Kai into his swing,so he can relax. Lloyd had his hands on the table. I came down to his level,looking into his eyes. I said"If you hit Kai again you're going to Time-out. You understand"? I knew Lloyd was being definite. Later... Lloyd's POV:  Me and Kai where outside swimming in our inflatable pool. Kai and me just had our swimming diapers on. I don't mind it. Kai likes it. Kai had shoved me so I shoved him back. Cole said"Let's not push each other. Ok"? We both nodded. After swimming for 2 hrs,It was time to go inside. But I didn't want to. I said"No! I don't wanna get out! No"!!! Cole set Kai down on a mat while he picked me up out of the pool,Dragging me inside. I start kicking and Punching him. Cole said"Lloyd Montgomery! You better stop this right now"!! I keep fighting him. I suddenly realize I was in Time-out. Kai came up to Cole wanting to be held,he had on a red T-shirt,Black pants and a red Pacifier clipped to his shirt. I get up and ran to my room. Cole grabbed me and said"Why are you being so Naughty today? What's going on? You can tell me". I said"When People see me with Kai they treated me differently". Cole said"Lloyd,No matter how people treat you don't stoop to their level. Is that why you lashed out at Kai"? I nodded. Cole said"Lloyd,Over my lap please. Since the way you acted today you've earned one of These,and I'm gonna tell your Mom". Cole had a firm grip on my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. He bared me and had a brush.  Cole raises the brush and began to spank me. It hurt so bad. I start crying and kick my legs. This continued for 36 minutes,When he let up I apologized for how I was acting. Cole gave me a hug. Kai walked into the room and tugged on my sleeve indicating he wants to be picked up. Cole looked at his watch and said"Nap time". I put Kai in his crib and I settle into my own. Cole stayed close to the door. I cuddled my dragon and fell asleep.