𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

December 16th

Happy birthday, Gray and Ethan!!!!

Christmas time is always my favourite time of year. When my boyfriend, Grayson, Ethan and I go back to our hometown of New Jersey. When we start binge watching Christmas movies, making cookies, and things like that.

"Christmas time is the best." I say. Gray nods.

"Let's go for a walk. It'll be fun." He says.

I smile. It wasn't exactly cold, but snow was falling, and it was so pretty. "Ok. Let me get my boots on."

We put on the appropriate clothes and walk to the park. Luckily, it wasn't that far from the house. "You look beautiful." Gray says.

"Babe, this outfit is awful." I say, and interlock fingers with him.

"You always look beautiful. And your outfit is very pretty. You can wear a trash bag and still look like a queen." He says.

Gray's attitude changes as we continue to walk. "Babe, you ok? You seem a little tense." I say. He stops and looks me in the eyes.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Gray?" I ask.

"Y/N, baby, I love you so much. You have always been a big part of my life. We met in highschool, and you've helped me so much. You are so special to me. You're beautiful, smart, and... amazing. So, Y/F/N, baby girl, will you marry me?" He asks.

Tears flood my eyes

Tears flood my eyes. I nod my head. "Yes, Grayson, of course I will marry you." I say and he kisses me.

"I love you so much, baby." He says quietly, sliding the gorgeous ring on my finger.

"I love you so much too, Grayson." I say with tears streaming down my cheeks. "It's beautiful. Thank you, Grayson."

"You're welcome, babe. I promise to love you forever." He says.

"Christmas time, will now definitely be my favourite time of year." I say.

"Same goes here, Y/N/N." He says.

Word count- 306

Gray and E are 21 today!!! It's crazy. Happy birthday to them. Hope they have the best.

XoXo,
RK