𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦||𝐃𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐞

I walk along side of my best friend down the hall. "So, what colour are you wearing?" Duckie asks me. I give him a confused look and look down at my shirt.

"Um... Black?"

"No, no, no. I meant to prom. I need to know what you're wearing."

"Why?" I ask.

"You know that your fashion senses are not that great, right?" He jokes.

"Shut up." I scoff playfully.

"Anyway, what colour are you wearing?" He asks once more.

"I don't even know if I'm gonna go." I say, collecting my books for my last class of the day out of my locker.

"What? Why? It's your first prom. There's only two years you get to go." He says.

I shut it. I shrug. "There's only one person that I want to go with and he isn't going to ask me out."

"You have a new crush?" He asks, sounding a little concerned and jealous.

He's oblivious to the fact that I like him. We've been friends for years and I keep dropping the hints; I might as well just tell him at this point. It couldn't get any more obvious than it is.

"Yeah, but he isn't gonna ask me to prom." I say.

"And just how do you know that, hm?" He asks.

I'm gonna tell him.

"Duckie, I-" I get cut off by the obnoxious bell. I mentally cuss myself for not telling him sooner; I also mentally cuss the stupid bell for actually ringing on time.

"Hey, you can tell me later, doll face." He says. I smile at the nickname. He's called me that ever since we've been little.

----------------

The bell rings again, notifying all of the middle and highschoolers that we can finally leave that hellhole.

"So, Duckie, what I wanted to tell you was-" He cuts me off and I roll my eyes.

"Me first. Y/N, I like you and I know I should have said it sooner. I just... I don't know. Usually 'The Duckman' goes for what he wants, until what I want is such an amazing person and outlined with such beauty. I love you, Y/N. And I want you to be my girlfriend. And I want you to go to prom with me." He says sternly.

I kiss him. "I love you too, Duckie. I would love to be your girlfriend and I would love to go to prom with you." I say.

He kisses me again. "So... what colour are you wearing?" He asks once more.

Word count- 420 (hahaha)

What the fuck!!!??? 5k reads. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Thank you all so much! This means so much to me.

Hope you liked it. Duckie Dale is so cute lol.

XoXo,
RK

𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें