𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬||𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

I walk down the halls of the school, my boyfriend's extremely large hoodie hiding my body. I wish I was with him. But I have to be here in this hellhole for six hours straight.

Only one more period left until I can get home to Michael.

"Watch where you're going, scrub." Jenny, the school's mean girl grumbles as she bumps into me.

I roll my eyes at the mediocre insult. "Sorry, Jenny, I guess bitches are invisible to me."

She scoffs. "And just who the hell are you to talk to me like that?"

"Fuck this." I say and leave. I didn't care any more at this point. I'm going home. I get to our house that Michael and I both share. "Mikeyyyy! You home!?"

I hear a creaking sound and turn to see Michael in the kitchen.

"What are you doing home so early?" His voice is hoarse and deep from the lack of use.

"I couldn't take it. I fucking hate teenage girls." I say. He gets ready to say something, but I interrupt him. "I don't count. I'm fine." He chuckles.

He comes over to me and kisses me. "Rough day?" I nod. He sighs. "Let's cuddle. You turned me soft, and I hate it... but I love you anyway."

I giggle and kiss him. "I'm gonna drop out." I say in all seriousness.

He nods. "Go ahead."

I smirk. "I could be your partner in crime so we could murder that bitch, Jenny."

"Really? Where does she live?"

"No, Michael, I was kidding."

"I wasn't."

Word count- 260

Thanks for 18k  <33

XoXo,
RK