𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧||𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

A will poulter imagine requested by anonymous. Hope you like it :)

"Is something wrong with you and Gally?" Teresa asks me as I stop chopping wood.

"What do you mean?" I ask and wipe the sweat from my forehead.

"You both are usually flirting and insulting each other. Now you aren't talking. What's wrong?"

I shrug. "Nothing I know of. You know how Gally is. He's bipolar."

"Yeah, but it's obvious you to like each other."

"Teresa, we can't stand each other. We're always bickering or insulting one another."

"And that is flirting." She says.

"All I'm saying is, there's nothing wrong."

Teresa can sense that that is a boldface lie and she would be correct. I'm lying through my teeth. Gally and I are avoiding each other for a very logical reason. We slept together last night.

Gally was mad at me and I was mad at him, then it just... happened. I couldn't control the craving that I had for him. It was unbearable, and apparently he felt the same.

But it feels so awkward around him now. It's not an embarrassing awkward, it's an "I want to rip your close off of you if I even look at you" type of awkward. You could practically cut the sexual tension with a knife.

"DINNER!" We hear Frypan say as the sun begins to set.

I help Fry serve dinner like I usually do, so I'm last to sit. And the last open spot just so happens to be right next to the guy I was trying to avoid.

"Thank you for the food, Fry." I say, trying to not make eye contact with Gally.

"No problem."

Chatter fills the air, but Gally and I don't speak a sound.

Until... "Can we talk about what happened last night?" He whispers.

I shift uncomfortably and nod, making him smirk. The old Gally is coming back.

"I want to talk about it right here and right now." He says.

"Gally, you can't be serious. It's a private matter." I say.

"It's not like I'm gonna make it an announcement, Y/N/N." He says.

"Fine. What about it?" I ask quietly.

"Y/N, you know I like you, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." I say. "I like you too."

"I want to be with you. I don't want to be some fling, Y/N. I want to be your boyfriend." He says. "And if not... then last night was a mistake."

"I really do like you Gally. I've liked you ever since I first got here." I say.

"Then, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I nod. "So, last night was fucking awesome."

I blush. "Yeah, it was."

"Wanna go recreate it?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah."

Word count- 444

Hope y'all liked it haha.

XoXo,
RK