𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲||𝐀𝐱𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐤

Requested by _ilovemommyq_ Hope you like it :)

I ring the doorbell to the Heck household and I'm greeted by a very stressed out Frankie.

"Hi, sweetie, you didn't have to ring the doorbell. Just come on in."

"Mrs Heck, do you need any help? You look a little stressed out."

"No, no. I'm fine. Axl's in his room." She says.

I walk down the hallway to his room. I stop when I hear him talking. "Yeah, she's just so clingy."

"Axl, she's cute." I hear Darrin say from behind the door.

"Yeah, but I just feel suffocated. She wants to... talk and stuff like that. I don't want to talk."

"D'you ever thinks she feels the same way when you are constantly wanting to shove your tongue down her throat?" Sean asks.

"No, she loves being close to me. She's constantly like 'how was your day, do you wanna cuddle, do you wanna watch a movie'. Like, damn, I didn't know I was that irresistible."

I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Axl, that's something called 'showing affection' which you're obviously not used to."

"Yeah, I'm used to making out constantly. Not all of this... mushy bullshit."

I shake my head. So much for loving someone.

"Y/N, where are you off to?" Frankie asks.

"Oh, I-I didn't know Sean and Darrin were here a-and - uhm - I just want to go." I say, trying to compose myself.

"Did he do something to you?" She asks.

I shake my head. Not entirely I want to say, but I keep quiet.

"Okay, well, come back any time, sweetheart."

---------------------

"Hello?" I say into the phone quietly. Axl decided to call me and I don't want to speak to him.

"Hey, babe, I rented that one sappy movie  you like. 'The Pencil' or 'The Notebook' or something like that."

I crack a smile, but then remember how pissed I am. "I can't, I'm studying." I lie.

"For what?"

"A test."

"Well, duh, I meant what subject."

"Biology." I answer, desperately wanting to get off of the phone.

"We don't have a test coming up in Biology." He says.

"There's one next week." I say. "Anyway, I have to go."

"Oh, call me-" I cut him off by hitting decline.

"Asshole." I mumble.

-----------------

"Y/N, Axl's here." My mom says.

"Hey, baby." Axl says, coming into my room. He kisses me.

"Leave the door open three inches."

"Yes, ma'am." I say.

"Have you been crying?" Axl asks.

"No, why?" I mumble.

"Your nose is red and so are your eyes. Why are you sad?" He asks.

I scoff. "Come on, Axl. I heard you and the guys talking yesterday. Apparently our relationship is just 'mushy bullshit'. Your words, not mine."

His colour drains from his face. "Y/N, I didn't mean it."

"Then why did you say it?" I ask. "And why the hell would you talk about me behind my back instead of telling me how you feel?"

"I-I don't know. I'm just not used to all of this affection. I guess this is what love is." He smiles. "I truly didn't mean it, babe. I love you so much. I shouldn't have said anything. I love spending time with you."

I kiss him. "I love you too, Axl. Just please tell me when you have a problem instead of going to Sean and Darrin."

He laughs. "I won't. I promise."

"So, let's make up properly." I say, playing with his collar.

Word count- 575

Bro why does Axl remind me of a Walmart version of Rodrick Heffley? Is it just me?

XoXo,
RK