𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞||𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

"AAAAH!! DAMN IT!! I ALMOST HAD IT!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" My boyfriend, Mark, yells from his studio as I finish making him a sandwich.

"He must be playing Getting Over It." I say to myself with a giggle.

I go into his filming studio and see him clicking aggressively on his computer. I suppress a laugh and walk over to him, setting the sandwich on his desk. I hug his neck from behind and rub his chest.

"Baby, why don't you take a little break and eat your lunch?" I suggest.

"FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE BASTARD IN A CALDRON!!" He yells, making me flinch. "Sorry."

I kiss his cheek. "Babe, take a break and come back to it." I say, giving him little pepper kisses on his cheek. He sighs.

"Y-Yeah." He agrees. I give him one last kiss on the cheek.

He gets up and turns off his camera. "Now, eat your lunch and I'll be in the bedroom. We can cuddle, ok?" I ask.

"Please." He says, sitting back down to eat his lunch.

I go to our shared room and get under the covers. About five minutes later, he comes back. "Did you even taste the sandwich?" I ask, making fun of the speed he ate the food at. He cracks a smile a joins me under the covers in our warm, cozy bed.

I run my fingers through his hair and he lets out a sigh of satisfaction. "I love you, Y/N. You always know how to calm me down." He says.

"I love you too, Mark." I say and kiss his head.

*About 2 Hours Later*

"FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!! DAMN IT!! FUCK!! WHY!? WHY!?" I hear Mark yell, waking me up from my peaceful slumber.

"Ugh, stop with the stupid game." I mumble, words muffled by the pillow. I cover up my ears and try to go back to sleep.

I am in for a tiring, long night from having to listen to Mark yell for hours at no end. Oh well... at least he takes his anger and frustration out with sex. 😏

Word count- 353

Sorry it was kinda short. Hope you liked it. I have practice in like, 15 minutes and I'm rushing to get this done. Hopefully, my coach doesn't run my ass in the ground 😂 Wish me luck.

XoXo,
RK