𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡||𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

Second person pov

"Fuck off."

That one little phrase, those two little words, was all it took for Michael to snap. The place was an absolute mess.

But what bothered you most was the pillows. How he tore up the pillows. They each had one tear that was right down the middle and the inside fluff was taken out. It looked like a crime scene in a mattress factory.

So, you took the intact pillow from your shared bed and grabbed your hoodie. You left Michael the blanket so he didn't bitch about anything else.

You've been fake sleeping for an hour or so, and you here a creaking noise.

"Y/N. Come back to bed." Michael says.

"No, Michael, I'm fine. Take the bed." You mumble.

The tall, heartless man crouches down beside you. "I didn't tell you to clean up my mess." He says. "Please, come back to bed. I'm... you know."

"Someone had to... Wait, did you just apologize?"

He nods slowly. "You look uncomfortable." He says and stands up. He leans down and wraps his arms around you. He throws you over his shoulder, making you let out a little "hmph".

He grabs the pillow and trudges back to your bedroom. He plops you down on the bed, making your body bounce along with the mattress.

He crawls into bed with you and holds you as an apology. He's never been good with them.

"Don't get used to this. Not doing this every time."

"Love you, Mikey."

He smiles from underneath his mask, knowing you forgive him.

"Love you too."

Word count- 264

Ew this sucked ass cheeks. Pleeeeease request.

XoXo,
RK