𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡||𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

I stupidly agreed to be Jonathan's model to help him with his photography. He's getting very good at it; Jonathan has a lot of potential.

"Babe, hurry up so we can get this over with." I whine, pulling my jacket tighter around my trembling, cold body. "It's fucking freezing."

"I'm cold too, Y/N/N, just a little while longer, I promise." He says.

"Why did you pick the woods for the location of the 'photoshoot' anyhow? It's the middle of winter."

"Because. Natural lighting." He pulls his camera away from his face to look at the snapshot he just took of me. "And, natural beautiful, if I must say. You're doing amazing, babe."

"Thanks, but when can I see?"

He walks over to me and shows me. "Beautiful, right?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Well, that's only because you're a good photographer, Jonathan." I say and kiss him.

"Thank you." He says. "You wanna go develop them?"

"If that means we can get out of the cold, yes please." I say. "I just want to go home and cuddle."

"Alright, sounds good. I think my mom said that she was making cookies for Will. Maybe if we get there early enough, we can eat some before Will and his friends ate them all."

I giggle. "You're adorable."

"Do not call me adorable. I'm masculine." He pauses while looking at my facial expression.

"You're a man child."

Word count- 237

Hope you liked it yada yada yada. Other stuff I usually say that is pointless hahaha.

XoXo,
RK