𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞||𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐲

Matt's POV

I stare at the beautiful sight through my binoculars. "See something you like?" Mitch asks.

"Jesus Christ. You- uh- you got me." I say, considering that I was staring at his daughter.

"You gonna be cool and go talk to her like a real man, or you gonna stand up here and be Creepy Creeperton, staring at my daughter?"

"Look, man, I'm fine in that department. So, don't worry about me."

"Yeah, why should I worry about you eye-banging my daughter?" He asks.

"I-I wasn't-"

"I'm sure your approach to women is Snapchatting a dick pick or two."

"Don't ever do that. A lot of people screenshot them nowadays." I say. "And if it leaks on the internet, it's terrible."

"Hola? Is anyone there?" A panicked voice comes over our radio.

"This is Baywatch. What is your emergency? Over." Steph says, talking into the walkie talkie (idfk)

She starts talking in spanish, Stephanie and Mitch understanding it perfectly as if it were their primary language.

"What is your position? Over."

"Gringa, my position is the ocean."

"Ok, call Coast Guard. We got a 10-73. I'm gonna take the WaveRunner." Mitch announces.

"10-73?" I ask.

"You and CJ take Rescue One. Go! Go! Go!"

"Rescue One, ASAP." Steph says.

"Hold up! Wait, what? What are we doing?" I ask. "Shit... Y/N? What's a 10-73?"

"Fire! Read your fucking manual!" She says.

"Fire!? What does that mean? In the ocean?"

"You need to start studying!" She says and hops on her four wheeler with Steph.

"Yeah, I know. Got it. I'm there. See you out there." I say.

My POV

Steph, CJ, and I get on the lifeguard boat and circle around the flames. "Dad, be careful!"

CJ dives into the water and helps the lady my dad through off of the boat. "Do not go under that fire, Brody! Wait!" Steph says as Matt jumps off of his jet ski.

"He's gonna get trapped." I say.

Pieces of the boat fall off, burnt to a crisp. "Dad, get off of the boat!" I yell.

"He's not coming up." Steph says, turning the boat around, water making the fire reside a little. I grab a life saver and dive into the water. I help pull Matt up onto our boat.

All I was worried about was my father. I swim towards the boat. "Y/N, you can't. It's to dangerous." CJ says as I start to climb on portside.

My dad jumps, and I try to. Whenever my feet hit the water, the boat exploads. The salty water of the ocean starts stinging my back. I cry out in pain.

"CJ! GET HER TO THE BOAT!" My dad yells loudly.

CJ helps me back to our boat, laying me on my stomach. "Here, give her to me." Matt says.

I feel myself being laid against Matt's chest.

"Mitch. Her back." CJ says.

"Oh, God." I hear my dad say.

"Y/N! Fuck, I'm sorry. This is all my fault." I hear Matt say.

We head back to shore, my dad giving CPR to a man, and Stephanie yelling at Brody. I couldn't care less at this point. The immense pain took over my whole body, including my mind, so I can't think straight.

I feel hands gently raising me up off of the body of Matt Brody. "We need to get her to the hospital." Matt says.

"No. They're not gonna do much. Please don't take me to the hospital." I say.

He softly puts me down, still supporting me with his arm. "Do you think you can stand?" He asks. I nod.

He slowly lets go of me. "Listen, I think we should go to the hospital. It's not that far from here. I really care about you and I don't want you to be in pain."

I smile, despite the pain. My upper back near my shoulders still feels like it's on fire.

"I don't think it will stop the pain by standing and not doing anything. So can we please take you to the hospital. There's literally an ambulance right there." He says.

I give him a peck on the lips. "Fine. You owe me." I say.

Word count- 706

This was awful. If you made it this long, God bless you lol. Thank you guys for reading this. I think Zac is hot. I'm not trying to be a cliche girl who fangirls over Zac Efron, but...

XoXo,
RK