𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥||𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

One of the things that Michael hates most are teenagers. He hates them with every bone in his body.

So when Michael and I came home to a house with four teenagers stinking up the house with their smoke, he was more than furious. Furious was an understatement.

Michael has never killed anyone in front of me. He said it's because he didn't want me to think that he's a monster. Well, he really didn't give a fuck about what I thought when those teenagers were intruding.

He slashed their throats and I thought it would scar me, but I was wrong. I thought it was amusing. Those dumbass teens deserved it.

But now, it's not amusing. We have to dispose of the bloodied bodies somehow. Michael usually didn't dispose of them, he just let them lie there. But this was his house and he sure as hell didn't want teenager corpses in his house.

"It smells awful in here, Michael. Even though we got the bodies out." I say and spray my perfume everywhere. "It's not working."

"Calm down, Y/N. It's not that bad."

I scoff. "What if Loomis comes and smells this?" I ask.

He gives me a lazy shrug. "I'll have to kill him too."

"That's worked out so far. You cannot kill that man. He got lit on fire, for Christ's sake, and survived."

He rolls his eyes. "He's an old man. If I can kill those teenagers, I can certainly kill a weak old man."

I take a deep breath in annoyance, then cough at the smell of my vanilla perfume mixed with death.

"Mikey, can we go out somewhere? We need to let this place air out."

"You're worried about Loomis catching me, but you want to go out in public?"

"Quit being annoying. The smell is everywhere; we need to go."

"Quit being dramatic, y/n/n."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Fine, I'll just let the toxic smells go to my brain and they'll kill all of my brain cells."

"You really didn't have any to begin with." He says.

"You don't talk too much, but when you do, you're such an annoying smartass."

"Shut up, you love me."

Word count- 367

Updated twice in one day? What? Hahaha might even do more.

XoXo,
RK