𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞||𝐀𝐱𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐤

_ilovemommyq_, mia-sarah here you go... this will be awful.

warning - nsfw, awfully written

"Congrats, babe. I'm so proud of you." I say.

He kisses me. "Will you come home with me?" He asks. "I wanna celebrate."

"Celebrate? As in..." I trail off.

"Yes." He chuckles.

"How's your shoulder?"

"It's fine. Just a bump."

-----------------------

"Are you sure your shoulder is okay to do this?" I ask him.

He laughs. "Yeah, but I think my dick's gonna do all the work."

I smile. "I love you."

"I love you too. Fuck, you're beautiful."

I blush. "Do you have a condom?"

"Oh, yeah, shit." He gets up and digs in his wallet for a packet of protection.

He rolls it onto his length (fuck why am i doing this to myself)

"Ready?" He hovers above me.

"Yes."

He slowly pushes himself into me, inch by inch, finally deflowering me. My wetness acts as its own lubricant, but it didn't make it any more pleasurable than I imagined. I wince and grit my teeth in pain. The pain outweighed the pleasure so far.

"D-Do you need me to pull out?"

I kiss him softly. "No, I just need to adjust to you." He tries his damndest to not thrust. I nod. "I'm okay now."

He thrusts out and sees a little blood. "Shit, are you okay? You're bleeding."

I giggle. "You really need to pay attention in health class." I say. "Just please, I really need you to move, or I will do this all by myself."

"The hell you will." He says.

He thrusts again and I whimper at the sensation. It still hurt a tad, but him almost instantly hitting my g-spot helped.

He moans and thrusts faster, rubbing his thumb on my clit in small circles.

"Fuck, Axl, y-you're so good at this."

"You feel so good." He whispers. "So warm."

He kisses my neck. "D-Don't leave marks." I say, and he whines in disappointment.

"So hard not too, babe."

"So good, Axl, you're so good."

His tongue explores my neck and his hands roam my body curiously.

I tighten around him, making him hang his head low with little curses tumbling out of his mouth. "Don't do that, might not last too long."

"Axl, please, please, go faster."

He doesn't have to be told twice, his thighs meet my ass as he thrusts faster into my pussy (😐) making a clapping sound.

"Fuck, you're so tight. You're so fucking amazing." The tiny praise makes me clench around his cock again. "Oh, so you have a praise kink?"

I turn red in embarrassment. "Shut up."

"You're such a good girl."

"Axl, fuck." I moan breathlessly.

"You are doing so well for your first time."

"I'm so close." I mutter while pulling his curls.

"I'm cumming." He lets out several masculine groans and fills the condom, and rubs harsh circles on my clit to bring me even closer.

I claw up and down his back as I reach my orgasm. "Fuck!" I whimper and writhe as he rides out my high. "Thank you. Thank you, shit, fuck." I whisper.

He kisses me passionately and pulls out, and discards of the used condom in his trash can.

"Y/N, I love you so much. That was incredible."

"I love you, Axl." I say. "So... can we do it again?" I joke and his eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" He questions. "Well, I gotta get him up again first, but-"

I grin. "Axl, I was joking."

"I wasn't."

Word count- 574

EWWW GOOOOODBYE THIS WAS AWFUL NO MORE SMUTS I AM RETIRING

XoXo,
RK