𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠||𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎'𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧

December 8th

"Baaaabe! Are the cupcakes done?" My boyfriend, Dylan whines.

"Not yet, Dyl, not yet. They have to cool off before I ice them." I say. He sighs dramatically and gets up off the couch.

I giggle as he squeezes some icing into his mouth. "Baby, those are for the cupcakes. We're not gonna have enough." I say. He sticks his tongue out that was stained a shade of green from the icing.

"Y/N! I AM HUNGRY!" He says, running around like an imbecile.

"Dylan Rhodes O'Brien! Stop acting like a child!" I say, making him laugh.

"Ok, well if we aren't gonna eat right now, can we please play some Christmas music? I'm getting hangry and I need something to cheer me up." He pouts. I chuckle and kiss him.

"Ok." I say.

I turn on some Christmas music. "I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need." He sings into one of the spatulas. I laugh.

"Ok, baby. Do you want to help me frost the cupcakes now?" I ask. He smiles and nods.

"Yes!" He says like a child. I shake my head and smile.

We start icing the cupcakes, making them look festive with green and red  coloured icing and sprinkles. He keeps staring at them as if they would disappear if he looked away.

"Go ahead, you big baby." I say. He lets out a sound of excitement and starts eating the cupcake like it was going out of style.

"You're too cute." I say with a small giggle.

"Fank you" He says with a mouthful of the baked good. I continue to ice the rest of the cupcakes when I see Dylan smiling suspiciously.

"Dylan!" I exclaim as he throws flour on me, making it get all over me.

"Sorry, baby. It was an accident." He says.

"You're in big fucking trouble." I say, grabbing a piping bag. I squirt icing on his arm and his jaw drops.

"Don't give me that look. You fucking got flour in my hair." I whine.

"Flour isn't sticky. Icing is." He says.

I smirk and kiss him softly. "Well... Do you wanna go upstairs? I'll help you clean up." I say.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" He says and pumps his fists in the air.

"You're a man child." I say while laughing, both of us running up the stairs.

"Yeah? But I'm your man child." He says. I kiss him.

"I love you." He adds.

"I love you too, baby." I say.

Word count- 418

Ok... Dylan is legit an overgrown child and can brighten your world... But he is sexy as hell, so get you a man who can do both.

XoXo,
RK