𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞||𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭

"You have changed so much since you first started dating Hardin." Steph says. "And not in a good way."

I scoff. "I thought you wanted me to be more like you all?" I say.

"No. I don't. Our life is so shitty, you shouldn't throw away yours."

"I haven't even changed that much, Steph." I defend.

"No, you definitely have." Molly says, walking into the dorm.

"We actually weren't asking you, Molly." I spit.

He smirks and chuckles. "Wow, Little Miss is feisty, ain't she?"

"Molly, can you please go? This conversation doesn't concern you." Steph says.

"Nah, I'm good."

Fucking bitch.

"Anyway, Steph... I haven't changed." I say.

"Uh, yeah. You kinda have. You've been staying out late and flunking your classes." She says.

"Y/N, let me ask you a question." She says with a snarky bitch attitude. "What are you and Hardin doing when you stay out late?"

I give her a death glare. "What my boyfriend and I do is none of your business."

"So... you aren't a prude anymore?" She asks.

"Molly." Steph warns.

"Oh, my God. Hardin actually deflowered you."

"Molly!"

"You wanna know what Hardin and I have been doing?" I smirk as I see Hardin in the doorway. "Hardin and I have been fucking."

"Y/N, we don't just fuck." Hardin says. "We fuck with love." He comes into the room and sits on my bed with Steph and I.

Molly's smirk drops into a snarl.

"What's wrong, Molly? Jealous?" Steph asks.

"Jealous of her? Little Miss?"

"She has a name, Molly." Hardin says.

"You turned her into a slut. And she turned you into a softy. Wow."

"Fuck you, Molly!" Hardin says.

"Oh, we've already had sex, Hardin."

My jaw clenches in anger. "Oops. Sorry. I forgot she was here."

"If you're trying to start something, it isn't gonna work." I say.

"Y/N, let me tell you a secret." She says, getting closer to me. "I have fucked Hardin countless times. So you aren't special."

"She's the only one I have actually loved while having sex." Hardin says.

"So... you... Hardin Scott... make love?"

I know that Hardin merely despises that term, so it surprises me when he says, "Yes. We do." without even cringing.

"Wow." Molly says.

"Tell her." Hardin says. "Tell her what we do."

"Yeah. Go ahead. Tell me."

"I'm not discussing my sex life with this." I say.

"Y/N, she isn't gonna shut up." Hardin smirks. "So tell her about our sex life."

"H-Hardin is rough." I say quietly.

"That's it. Weak!" She teases.

"Fine, I'll tell her. Y/N is so fucking tight." Hardin says and smirks at Molly and I's expression. "Fucking amazing at giving head."

"Hardin, that's enough." I say.

"Yeah, I don't wanna hear any more." Molly says.

"You wanted to hear. So, I'm telling you how amazing she is in bed. Far more amazing than you." He says. "And it's true what they say about innocent girls. They're the most kinky."

"Hardin, stop!" I say, getting very embarrassed.

Molly scoffs and walks towards the door. "I suppose you can have this prude."

"Why do you keep calling her a prude when you know the truth?" Hardin asks her.

I chuckle. "Because, she's trying to turn what she wants to be the truth into 'reality'. She wants me to be a prude so I can have you all to herself." I look at Molly and smile. "Am I correct?"

She rolls her eyes and walks out of the room, making Hardin laugh. "I guess you told her."

Word count- 597

Hope you liked it. Idk what else to say lol.

XoXo,
RK