𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫||𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

a/n : johnny and the boys are in their early forties, while you are in your late thirties. It's also very slow at first. Enjoy

Johnny's POV

I walk into the hospital and up to the front desk with a pool of uneasiness in my stomach.

"Hi, I'm here for a friend."

"Johnny."

I turn my head to see Bobby. We hug. "Bobby. It's been a long time, man."

"You look good, man." He says and chuckles. "A few more wrinkles, ya know, but not too bad."

"What about you, man? You'd think with all that preaching and praying you'd get your hair back."

"Unfortunately, God does not work that way... But... I've definitely done some more praying since... ya know."

"How's he doing?" I ask.

He hesitates. "He'll be happy to see you, Johnny." He says. "Room 112."

I nod and feel my heart sink as I enter his room and see his condition. "You're watching soccer? It's worse than I thought."

Tommy looks at me and smiles. "Johnny." He says and shuts the tv off. "You didn't have to come all the way out here."

I walk over to his bedside. "You were gonna come and see me?"

He chuckles. "Yeah, right."

"Does it hurt?"

"Nah. The meds do their job."

"Hey, Tommy, I got you your... milkshake." I hear a female voice. I turn around and see the famous Y/N. Tommy's sister. "Johnny!" We hug tightly. "Gosh, I haven't seen you since I left for college."

"Yeah, it's been too long." He says. "You look good for your age."

She rolls her eyes playfully. "I'm only in my thirties, old man." (just pretend you are lmao)

"Can I have my milkshake now?" Tommy asks.

We laugh. "Yeah, Tommy." Y/N says and hand him his drink.

Bobby comes in. "Did you see that they hired me a priest already?"

"I'm not a priest, Tommy, I'm a pastor. And if you wanna confess about the fifty bucks you still owe me, the big guy's listening."

Tommy starts laughing, then coughing really bad. We all look at each other with sympathy towards him.

"You're gonna fight this." I say.

He shakes his head. "Nah. That part's done. It's here now." He says and taps his head. "Besides, you were always a better fighter than I was."

"Bullshit. Remember the tournament back in '83? You beat Vadal to get to the semis." I say.

"Yeah, but who beat me to the finals?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah... but you didn't make it easy on him." Y/N says.

"Yes, hun, I know... I will... Love you too." Jimmy says, talking to the wife on the phone.

He hugs us. "Hey, James." Y/N says, knowing he hates it when we call him that.

"Hey, Y/N/N." He holds Tommy's hand and I look at Y/N. I can tell she's already full of grief, even though Tommy's still here. "Jen and the kids send their live."

"Tell Jen and the boys I said hi."

The nurse comes in and we step aside so she can pull the curtains back.