𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐌𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬||𝐒𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨

This was inspired by that episode. Now, on with the one shot.

Sal's POV

I hear crying after I say "Could you help me bury this?". I'd know that cry anywhere. It's the cry of my three year old, Everleigh.

I rip the tarp off of her, mad that my friends would make her lie under a tarp. "Honey, get up. Daddy's not gonna bury you." I say, helping her off of the ground. The lady I was previously talking to walked off.

I pick her up and try to get her to quiet down. "Dumb pricks." I mumble to myself.

"Well, now we feel bad." I hear Joe say over the mic.

"Yeah? You should." I say.

"Sal-" He starts to say.

"Shut up."

Everleigh still keeps crying.

"Shh. It's ok, honey. It's just a joke, ok? Daddy would never bury you." I say.

"Ucle Joey mean." She says.

"Yes, Uncle Joey is very mean." I say.

I kiss her forehead. "Where's Mommy?" I ask her. She points to my wife, Y/N. We walk over to her and Everleigh reaches for her.

"Mommy! Mommy!" She says.

I hand her to Y/N, then rub her back. "Ev, after we film, do you wanna go get ice cream with Mommy and I?" I ask, trying to cheer her up. She smiles and nods. I wipe her tears away.

"Such a good dad." Y/N says, then gives me a kiss.

I go over to the guys, blood boiling. I guess Q could see my anger because he started speaking before I had the chance. "Sorry, Sal." Q says.

"Yeah, we didn't know she would cry." Murr says.

I scoff. "I don't fucking care! Why would you get my daughter, throw a tarp over her, and convince her that I was going to bury her!? What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell.

"Sal, chill. It was just a joke." Q says.

I run my temples in frustration. "If you do anything to make my little girl cry ever again, it won't be pretty." I say and walk off without giving them a chance to speak. I might have been overreacting, but nobody messes with my girl.

Word count- 358

Haha!!! Finally on Thanksgiving break! Hot damn! I know I'm probably too excited, but I love Thanksgiving because of the food and Black Friday. I'll try and update on Thanksgiving if I have extra time.