𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

Warning: loosely based on After, so "spoilers" idk. watch the movie first.

"S-S-So it was all for nothing then?" I ask Grayson, becoming a stuttering mess before him.

"Y/N, it wasn't like that." He says while tearing up.

"You made me fall in love with you? You tricked me. You... used me." I say.

Tears fall down my face. "Y/N, baby-"

I cut him off. "Don't 'baby' me, Grayson. Why would you do this to me? After all we've been through together? Hell, I cheated on my boyfriend for you."

"Would you let me explain?" Grayson asks.

"What is there to explain, Grayson? You made a stupid bet with your friends that you could make me fall in love with you. And you know what? I actually did and I was too dumb to see the true you." I say. Grayson clenches his jaw while he cries silently. "And Jackson was a descent guy. And I threw that all away for you."

"Y/N, I didn't expect to fall in love back." Grayson says.

"So you just expected to get into my pants?" I ask.

"Y/N, it wasn't like that. I love you so much, Y/N and you're so much more than a bet. I promise." He says.

"I just... I need some time to think." I say quietly. He nods.

"I'm so, so sorry." He says. I shake my head and leave the bar.

My ears soon fill with the creakimg sound of the wood from the dock. The dock where Grayson took me after we first met and the dock where we had our first kiss.

I drown in my thoughts while the deafening silence makes it even harder to think. How could I be so gullible? Why didn't I see this coming? Why didn't I listen to my mom?

I got overwhelmed with the thinking. I had a bunch of questions that I didn't have answers to, and it made me frustrated.

I sit there for about a half an hour, then I hear the creak of the dock once again. "Have you had enough time to think?" A familiar voice asks. I wipe my tears.

"Why are you here, Grayson?" I ask.

"I needed to talk to you." He answers plainly.

"How did you know I would be here?" I ask. He sits down beside me and takes my hand in his.

"Because I know you too well. And I know you like to come here and think." He says.

"Y/N, you have absolutely no idea. After I met you, my life became so much brighter. And... I was dumb to make that bet. But if I hadn't, I would have let you slip away." Grayson asks.

He turns my head towards him. "I love you, Y/N. So much. Please forgive me. The bet was stupid. And my feelings for you are true." Grayson whispers. I nod.

"I love you too." I say and kiss him.

After I met Grayson, my life turned upside down. And after I met him, my life before... It's now non-existent.

Word count- 494

After is such a good movie. You should watch it if you haven't. Hero Fiennes Tiffin is soooo hot, oh my gosh. And I saw Grayson as a bad boy, so here you go. And thanks for the 800 reads!

XoXo,
RK