𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧||𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

I try desperately to peel my eyes off of Gally, but I can't. It's like I was in a trance or something.

"Whatcha lookin at, love?" Newt asks.

I gasp, dropping my med-jack supplies on the ground. "Jeez, Newt. You scared the hell out of me." I kneel down and pick up the scattered objects.

"Sorry for startling you, love." He apologizes as he helps me pick them up. He hands me a roll of gauze and smirks. "You look distracted, Y/N."

"I'm not distracted."

"Okay, well, get back to work." He says and chuckles. "While you're at it, wipe that drool off of your chin."

My hand flies to my chin and attempt to not drop the supplies again.

I walk into the hut and give Jeff the stuff I had in my hands. "Thanks, Y/N."

"No problem."

I return to the glade and see that Gally has taken his shirt off.

"Shuck." I whisper and shake my head.

Gally catches me staring and he winks, making me roll my eyes playfully. I turn around and blush so he doesn't see. I'm already making it embarrassingly obvious; I don't want to make it worse for myself.

---------------------

"Here, Y/N/N." Gally says and hands me his special drink.

"Shuck, I'm gonna regret this in the morning."

He chuckles as I grimace when I take a sip.

"Y/N, wanna go against me?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say. "As long as you know that I will win."

He smirks and we head to the middle (idfk what it's called). "Ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Fight, fight, fight!" The gladers chant.

I playfully jump on his back. "You just put yourself in such a vulnerable position." He says and flips my onto my back. He pins my arms down beside me.

"I could say the same for you, Gally." I say and quickly switch our positions. I pin his arms above his head while straddling him.

"I think you look hot on top of me." He whispers and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. "Am I making you hot?"

I nod. "Slim it, Gally."

"Just shuck already!" Newt says and Minho laughs.

The others start cheering and Gally gets closer to my ear. "Meet me in my hut. Now. It's not a suggestion."

I lick my lips and nod.

"You started all of this." I say.

"Oh yeah? How?"

"By being such a distraction."

Word count- 405

Thanks for 12k reads!

XoXo,
RK