𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧

I scan the lunchroom and see my crush, Jason Dean. He's one of the most popular guys in the whole school, and the hottest, I might add.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" Heather Chandler asks, waving her bony hand in front of my face. I look at her.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Ugh! You don't even pay attention to me! Why do I even bother talking!?" She yells, drawing the attention of the whole cafeteria.

"To hear yourself talk." I mumble.

She scoffs and Heather Duke laughs. "Shut up, Heather!"

"Sorry, Heather."

"I'd better watch it if I were you, Y/L/N." Heather McNamara says, making me roll my eyes and sigh.

"Yeah, you're only popular because of me. Without me, you'd be nothing. I like you, Y/N, but it be a shame if your reputation was trashed, so don't be so bitchy." Chandler says.

I shrug carelessly. I don't give two shits if my reputation is trashed. Hell, I never had one to begin with. I don't even like them. I don't know why I wanted to be in their group in the first place.

"Anyway, let's go, girls. We need to go to the little girls room and reapply our makeup before next period." Chandler says and they all three get up while I'm still scooting my soggy fries into the ketchup on my lunch tray.

"Let's go, Y/N/N." Heather Duke says.

"I'm good. Y'all go ahead."

She nods sympathetically and walks off with her bitches.

I sigh and rub my temples in frustration.

I hear someone clear their throat, and I look up. The one and only, Jason Dean. "Hi." I whisper.

"So... you a Heather?"

I smile. "No, fortunately." I say. "I'm a Y/N." I say.

"I'm J.D." He says, shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you."

"You're a badass, ya know." He says.

"How?" I ask.

"You stood up to that bitch Heather Chandler. Nobody's ever had any brains and stood up to her."

"Uh... thanks, I guess."

He chuckles.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asks.

"Well... screw it." I say with a giggle and slip my backpack onto mu shoulder.

"Great." He says and winks, making be blush madly. "You wanna go to the seven-eleven and get a slushie?"

"That would be amazing." I say and he takes my hand.

Word count- 386

J.D. is so hot I can't lol. But yet again, I say that every time I write.

XoXo,
RK