𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭||𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Just get in, babe. I won't bite." My boyfriend says and I giggle.

"Shut up, Hargrove."

"Make me, Y/L/N."

I roll my eyes and get into his car.

"Can we go to the arcade?" I ask as he rests his large hand on my thigh. He blows his last puff of the cigarette and flicks it onto the concrete.

"Whatever you want, dollface." He says sweetly and gives me a sloppy kiss. His taste is intoxicating. He tastes like Marlboro and mint, and I love it.

"Thanks, baby." I say.

"No problem, kid."

"I'm not a child."

He takes off his sunglasses and looks at me with his piercing blue eyes. "Yeah?"

I straighten my posture. "Yeah." I confirm, confidently.

"Prove it." He says.

I lean across the centre console and give him a quick kiss. "How do you want me to prove it?" I ask, running my thumb across his plump bottom lip.

"I think you know what I want you to do, kid." I roll my eyes. "Fine, fine, I'll quit calling you kid... as long as you prove to me you're not." He teases.

"Then... take me home." I say.

"Or, we could fuck right here?" He suggests. "With the top up, of course."

"Car sex? That's a new one." I say with a smile.

"Yeah, so what do you say?"

"Yeah, only if you stop calling me kid."

"Yes, just get in the back, baby." He says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Word count - 251

This sucked ass. I'll see myself out. I have major writers block.

XoXo,
RK