𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝐉𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

I wake up to my husband, Jim, cupping my cheek. "Good morning,
Y/N/N." He says with a goofy smile on his face. I giggled

"Good morning, Jim." I say. He kisses me.

"My baby always looks so beautiful in the morning." He says. I blush and giggle. When I giggled again, it made my stomach hurt. I stop and hold my stomach in pain. "Y/N? What's wrong, baby? Did I hurt you?"

I shake my head. "It's just my period." I mumble and play with his beard.

"I'm sorry, baby. Do you need to clean up?" He asks.

"No, it's not that bad today. It's just my cramps." I say.

He kisses my forehead and rubs my stomach. "I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say. He gets out of bed. "Wait, where are you going?"

"I have work, babe." He says.

I groan. "I wanted to cuddle with you all day." I whine.

He walks over to me. "Baby, I'm sorry, ok? I promise, when I get home from work, we can cuddle all you want." He says.

I sigh dramatically. "Fine." I mumble.

--------------

"Babe! I'm home!" He says, coming into our room. I smile. "I missed you, honey."

"I missed you, handsome." I say.

He digs in a drugstore bag and pulls things out. "I got you tampons, Tylenol, Snickers, and Doritos." He says, putting them on the bed.

I get up and kiss him. "I love you so much. You're the best. Thank you, baby." I say.

"You're welcome beautiful." He says.

Word count-264

Hey, this was kinda short. Hope you liked it.

XoXo,
RK