𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

December 9th

Grayson and I decided to have a contest. Again. Grayson and I are one of those couples who constantly are betting on something, and turning things into a competition.

"Fuck." He says quietly as one of the walls to the gingerbread house falls. I giggle and quickly get the icing, adding the last wall.

"Let me guess. Ethan and I have to judge this?" Kristina asks.

"Yes." I say. Gray picks off a gummy worm off of my house and plops it in his mouth.

"Gray!" I say.

"Y/N, chill. We all know you're gonna win." Ethan says while laughing.

"Ha! Take that, asshat." I say to Grayson.

"Take that, asshat." He mocks and shakes his head.

"Just so you know, I'll still love you if you lose." I say. He chuckles.

"Yeah, I'll still love you too. Even though I'm gonna win." He says as we both finish putting our roofs together.

"Y/N already won. Yours looks like shit." Ethan says.

"Baby, yours doesn't look that bad." I say and kiss his cheek.

"It sucks, Y/N/N." Gray says. I stick out my bottom lip, mockingly.

"It doesn't look bad, Gray. I promise." I say.

"Ok. You win anyway. At least mine tastes good." He says, then takes a bite out of one of his walls. I laugh and he kisses me, getting icing on my lips. I lick the sugary substance off of my lips.

"Mmm. It does taste good." I say and wink.

"Stop." He whines.

Word count- 252

Thank the Lord, there's only two days until Friday. We have finals next week and I'm not here for it. It's online, so it's not gonna be really bad, but I'm still pretty salty about it lol.

XoXo,
RK